Universal Titan Quest: Legendary Edition (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Feb 1, 2021.

1. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    it is.

2. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    Hello sir and everyone. Can any of you please help me transfer my save files from the HD version to the legendary version? I somehow managed to do this using a third party software (iMazing) but was sad to find out the my shared stash and relics are gone. I would appreciate any help especially from any of the developers here. I have already spent so many hours on my toons there in HD only to lose those items and relics. Thank you guys.

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Someone earlier said iCloud saves are interchangeable between both versions. I know for a fact that there should be a Titan Quest folder in the Files app (under On My iPhone). I don’t know what happens if you have both versions on one device but maybe copying that folder to the Legendary version could fix things?

As a precaution I would highly get in touch with HandyGames’ support. They’re legit. It isn’t some automated garbage. They’ll 100% get back to you.

HG VAMPIRE and Aries34 like this.
  4. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    Thanks man! Just an update, I was finally able to do it manually since iCloud still doesn't save my files properly. I did it via iTunes with the help of iMazing. Now, I am trying to find a way to transfer my old dotemu save file which contains my sapros. I hope I can find a way to do it or at least the devs would help us find a workaround for this as it is quite hard to farm for legendary weapons in this game. Especially painful for someone like me who already got those in the dotemu game before.

metalcasket likes this.
  5. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    it is out now. sorry it took longer than expected but we wanted to get rid about some other issues as well!

6. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    we love good premium games on mobile. more good awesome titles incoming. cannot talk about it yet but be prepared for some more crazy stuff and yes we will keep updating and optimizing them for the best experience!

RpgN, quangvietnguyen and metalcasket like this.
  7. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Y'all are the frickin' best man...err...I mean, vampire!

quangvietnguyen likes this.
  8. hsdneo

hsdneo Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Have you find a solution for this? I bought this new game today because of the controller support. I owned the old dotemu version and want to transfer my save game to it. Any hints?

9. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    Thanks guys! I am super enjoying it now with ps4 dual shock controller! The zoom in and out animation while running or fighting is so awesome! I just hope you could allow us to transfer our old save file from the dotemu version. I for one had a very good character there that gets wasted alongside its legendary items and stuffs simply because even if I already added it in the save folder of the legendary version, it just won't get recognized at all. Hope others here somehow found a way to do this.

10. hsdneo

hsdneo Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Were is the old game save located?

11. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    it is located in the save folder of the old dotemu version. I extracted it from my old ios backup and transferred it inside the save folder of the legendary edition but it won't get recognized at all...

12. hsdneo

hsdneo Member

Oct 6, 2014
    So from a local itunes backup? Its not stored in iCloud directly?

skoptic likes this.
  13. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    Yes, it is a local folder ai extracted from my old ios backup.

14. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    By the way, here's a short in-game footage of the legendary version's controller support. Despite some stuttering here and there, it still looks so awesome guys. To the developers, thank you so much for this wonderful update! Looking forward to see some local multiplayer or player to player trading ability.

HG VAMPIRE, skoptic and hsdneo like this.
  15. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Any ETA on when the HD version will get the controller support update?

RpgN likes this.
  16. RpgN

RpgN Active Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Female
    Seconded. I’m very curious about the controller options and other improvements.

17. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    The Titan Quest HD update just hit my queue. 5F975A0A-877F-4809-B473-EEAF9D8A58B9.jpeg

RpgN and stubbieoz like this.
  18. hsdneo

hsdneo Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Just as an update for other guys who wants to keep their old savegames. I bought Titan Quest a very long time ago (the Dotemu version, not HD!).
    With a hint I tried on my own. Next to the iCloud backup I have created a iTunes backup on my Windows machine. With iMazing (demo version is sufficient) I was able to open this backup and access the filesystem. In the apps section the old Titan Quest was shown up and I copied all stuff inside it.

In the main folder there was a _save1 which I transfered to my iPhone to the new Titan Quest (Legendary Edition). I created a level 1 character earlier this day - no idea if this is sufficient or not to have already one save game.
    With iMazing it was possible to copy the "_save1" folder back to the iPhone to the Documents folder of the Legendary Edition. There is also a Main folder and I just copied the content from the old version to this and after a start of the Legendary Edition on my iPhone the save appears and I was able to start it.

19. Aries34

Aries34 Member

Apr 27, 2021
    Male
    Wow! So it worked? Did you manage to get access on the shared stash in the legendary edition? I know this sounds stupid but, can you please tell me where exactly do I have to copy the “_save1” (_save2 in my case) and the main folder from the dotemu version? I have been very frustrated since it never gets recognized on my legendary edition. What I did though was simply copy the “_save1” folder inside the main folder of the legendary edition but it never appears.

20. hsdneo

hsdneo Member

Oct 6, 2014
    You just need the _save1 inside the Main folder. I access my iPhone with iMazing. There at the file system you can access the Legendary Edition and can see also a main folder. Just copy this inside. For me it works