Universal Titan Quest HD (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triwolf

triwolf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2012
    Can anyone confirm whether this works on iOS 11 or not? I hadn’t bought it the first time around because I was busy playing something else and I’m not sure how it will behave on an iPhone X...

2. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Not gonna lie, it sucks they are releasing this again under a different dev, however this could be a positive IF THQ supports their app better than the last dev. If this means there could be SOME chance of a immortal throne making it over, as well as potential patches that bring some much needed improvements to the interface, this could be a good thing. On the flip, this could be an absolutely heaping dumpster fire of an idea, and THQ Nordic could be a long playing a sick joke on all of us

3. fastspinecho

fastspinecho Active Member

Mar 2, 2012
    THQ has not released anything for Switch yet. They announced Titan Quest for future Switch release, and already released it for PS4 and XB1. Console reviews are middling, with some of the same issues reported as for iOS, actually.

4. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    They seemed to be too busy going to that side now because they launched Titan Quest on other platforms.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Actually enjoying this. Up to level 11 now, done a fair bit of grinding which i actually enjoy. Have about 200,000 gold but i need to get my skills up as i cant use most of the good weapons.

But really enjoying it, only unlocked 4 worlds and its a HUGE game and theres loads more to do. Got my moneys worth for sure with the amount of time i'm spending on it

How do i put a 'skill' in the circle slots above the 'fight' button ?

6. ForestCrunk

ForestCrunk Active Member

Mar 30, 2016
    Tap and hold, a menu will appear. At least that’s how it works in the DotEmu version, I’m assuming it’s the same with this one too.

7. manu979

manu979 New Member

Dec 19, 2017
    #47 manu979, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    I think since April, all new apps must have Iphone X support. does the game have X support? If not it should not be published !!
    The old Version crashes at any time on iPhone X. Is this the same version?

8. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Wha? Do you think that iPhone X is the only device Apple makes? There are different iPhones and iPads. And support X can be made afterwards.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Thanks. I’m level 13 but the Medusa’s seem so tough to beat. Can’t killl em

10. ForestCrunk

Mar 30, 2016
    Just keep grinding away, you’ll get there soon enough.

There’s some good places for farming. Particularly The Sphinx and The Pyramid. It doesn’t sound like you’ve made it to Egypt yet, but when you do, it’s a great way to grind. They’re right next to each other, and you can score some decent rares and the occasional legendary. I’ll do a lap of those, exit the game, then rinse and repeat. I just wish this version had a chest you can share with your other characters. It sucks getting an awesome septer when you’re dual wielding axes. I also miss the Dream class. I certainly hope the devs bring this title up to date and fix the various bugs and compatibility issues. This is one of the best “hack’n slash” arpg’s ever made, and most of the heavy lifting is done already (maps, character models, a.i., etc) they just need to put some finishing touches on it and we’re good to go.
    We need to spam the devs until they get their collective shits together and give us the Whole Game.

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah I’m in Parmussus at the moment with Medusa. Can I get to the next land without having to fight her ? Can’t seem to find a way out. Presume there’ll be one once I fight her

Thanks for he tips

12. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Still crashing on iPhone X

Well still crashing on iPhone X.

I had some hope having to rebuy it when changed publishers would fix but seems to be exact same code. Only crashes in some areas, putting it on ‘low graphics’ helps some but in the other version I got to a point even low graphics would cause crashes. Haven’t got that far in this version but it’s been crashing in same spots.

Frustrating I really enjoy the game.

13. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Fingers crossed once THQ Nordic gets Battlechasers Nightwar on the switch next week they'll refocus on this title.

14. Koemi Bear

Koemi Bear Active Member
    Patreon Gold

Oct 25, 2017
    Female
    United States
    That is just unfortunate. Happy that I have skipped out on this one for now. Likely will only purchase if they fix the bugs, and or add expansions. :)

15. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    TitanQuest

MuFu thieves the mobile game business is fu••ed up BioShock within 1 year gone for good this is another example of this people that bought the game are ripped off it becomes time that people that bought software are protected by law because what they try to do here is wrong in so many ways by buying the game you have the right to play the game the fact that the rights of the IP belongs now to another company is not my problem I pay for it so clean up your act and solve this.

16. Qw3rTYz

Qw3rTYz Active Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Come on people no one's forcing you to buy it again. Just download the one you bought 2 years ago. smh

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I agree. I did but the latest one so I started my game again. Now level 16 and had tons of gameplay with this. Yeah it’s another £5 all these years later but it’s fine. I can handle it, well worth the money

18. ForestCrunk

Mar 30, 2016
    Please email THQNordic support

If everyone on this thread emailed THQ asking them (or plead and beg if you like) to fix the crashing and the targeting, and to add the expansions, they’re far more likely to respond. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, knowwhatimsayen. Us agreeing with each other on how awesome this game should be isn’t really going to change anything. Bombarding them with politely worded well reasoned complaints by PAYING CUSTOMERS just might. I’ve seen it happen before multiple times.
    I also asked them to make multiplayer co-op available. That would be super sweet. If for no other reason than some of us could hop on and help out PSJ3809 with his Medusa problem.

19. Admiral Bison

Admiral Bison Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    No MFI support again?

I’ll just wait for a Switch port version.