Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    #141 Mince0, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Haha why would you go straight to 'is it jailbroken?' It must be a over active cpu, FYI there are many reasons like the game stutters on some 6s devices or low memory for saving or low memory like ram etc etc but most likely a error between process running and the game code optimisation

I've been using a jailbreak since iOS 4 and very rarely does it affect devices performance especially for a game. It just slowly becoming pointless as the tweaks get incorporated b Apple

Try soft resetting -hold power and home button together for 10second this should clear the devices memory (ram)

2. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Previously had problems picking up and combining relics on the inventory coz they're so small. Then I tried pinch to zoom on the inventory and wow! It also works when picking up skills and stats. Should've paid more attention to the tutorial lol. Still I wish they would include Immortal Throne. The fight with the ferry man boss is waaay to good. Plus...the caravan. ie. Stash and shared stash between characters!

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Great game but the v-stick kinda sucks. Seems to get stuck at times (usually when I need it the most :( ).

4. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    When you are in menus, you can still pinch to zoom and drag around to pan screen, so that even small buttons or items (like rings, trinkets, relics...) can be easily clicked on.

5. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    I wanted to buy this but I'll wait for a couple of updates first, hope they can fix the performance and input delay issues.

6. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    How does it performs on an Air 2?
    I read about slowdowns and stuttering on phones

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

7. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Works fine i didnt have any problems with it. I did notice some of the text does need to changed from "press mouse button "

8. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    It wasn't even bad enough for me to try that. I guess I'm used to it too. It was literally on the level of taking three attempts to hit a close button etc. Nothing really troubling.

---

Regarding the stuttering some comments are mentioning, I haven't been getting stutters on my iPad Pro or my iPhone 6. However, two or three times the game slowed down for a second or so and started to fade out the screen. It looked like it was about to crash but it didn't actually crash. Other than that, performance has been great for me

9. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Plays fine on my iPad Air 2. No stuttering.
    Loving this game.
    Also wondering if there is a later skill respec?

10. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Bought right away, was looking forward to this port. I think performance on my Air 2 could be a little better. Also, the graphics themselves looks very nice but the menus and UI look pretty meh. Would like to see some control options implemented, like resizing HUD elements and maybe an option to tap to move to a location, like a mouse click. The dialogue windows for NPCs are weird. The text scrolls very slowly and while you can tap the action button to advance the text, it stops when the box is full and the only way to scroll down is to drag your finger across the text window. Very cumbersome.

Not bad for a 1.0 release, hopefully more features and polish will come soon.

11. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I heard you can get a second mastery later and can respec too.

12. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    All - stuttering goes away once you restart your device!!!!

13. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Works excellent on iPad pro 12.9 and looks great! I went for the warrior class for my first playthrough

14. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Not everybody is sensitive to micro stuttering. Some people can't detect it at all, but it can ruin a game for those that are sensitive to it.

15. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014

Thanks for your response!

16. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    #156 Derprozess, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Game's crashing constantly on my iPad Air
    Also it drains battery very quick; after @ one hour of playing my tablet lost 70% of it
    Edit: It always happens half way through Laconia, in around same place; hard reboot/reinstalling the game doesn't help; I don't see anywhere else to go, so as it is now the game is unplayable for me

17. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I wonder if it's because of the 1gb of ram limitation. This is a rather hefty game after all.

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same here... Ipad air, and it's a crashfest.

Needs auto-detect adjustments or at least graphics options.

19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I hate these games because I can never decide on a skill tree to stick with! Please tell me you guys have that problem too? #

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nope... But it meant multiple playthroughs with the different builds.