Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciaran30

Ciaran30 New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Help me someone ##

OK.. So I'm level 40. Half way through Epic dif and not 1 legendary item. I get the buff upgrade drops... but even the (EXTREMELY) Rare blue drops are so few now, you would think they were legendary. I'm almost finished act 2 Epic dif. And I'm getting NOTHING!? Help me please guys. Is my game corrupt or something?:confused::confused:

2. Ciaran30

Ciaran30 New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Please help me somsone #

I'm level 40. Half way through act 2 on EPIC mode. Farmed bosses and majestic chests for hours, and not ONE... Legendary item... Ever....

Please help me.. Is this normal? Is my game corrupt?

I've litrally had like 2 blue drops this act too. (Sorry if its double posted. Couldnt see my original post in forum) ##:confused::confused:

3. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Legendary gear doesn't drop on Epic difficulty until like the 3rd or 4th act. Blues are what you should have right now and they should be powerful enoufh until the last third of the game.

4. Ciaran30

Ciaran30 New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Omg man thank you... ive been trying to get a response for this for days now and genuienly concerned I had a messed up savegame. Thanks man appreciate your response. Truly.

5. Ciaran30

Ciaran30 New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Serious loot problems. EPIC MODE

Hi. Im level 44 and currently on act 3. I'm about 3 villages in but had ZERO legendaries... and my drops have been awful! Like 2 blues in the space of an act and both items I don't use.

Nothings dropping for me. My gear is out dated and I need a good farm spot for my level. I cannot progress... I need at least one more improved item. My kiting is serious now and my death to exp is in playable.

Anyone help please? ����

6. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Removed from US store, hope it means a new update is coming.

7. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    LOLOLOL I have been trying to stop people from trying to buy this piece of crap because the developer simply dont care , this app has been abandoned since day 1 and dont even got iCloud & MFI controller support added in

8. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    is there any cheat for this game?

9. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Don't know if you guys heard but Titan Quest is coming Switch courtesy of DotEmu.

I barely played the game on iPad because I didn't really like the touch controls. I'll probably get it on Switch and hopefully it's a good port.

10. james.miller

james.miller Active Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Dropout!
    Ohio
    anyone knows how long is the gameplay ? 7.99 is a bit too much

11. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Between 25 and 60 hours (depending on whether you rush down the main story, or do the completionist thing), so you get quite good value at around 5 hour per dollar ;)

12. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    It disappeared from the App Store. There is no link to the iOS App Store on DotEmu home page. But it still works on Google Play Android. What happened? Are they no longer attracted to the mobile market, like FDG? Let's hope it will come back.

13. Palanthian

Palanthian Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Yes, the game has been removed from the IOS App Store completely. There's nothing about this on their site or their Twitter feed. The game wasn't (completely) broken, what's going on?

14. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #1474 Son of Anarchy, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Definitely hope it comes back and they're just fixing something :( All their other apps seem to still be there, including some that haven't been updated in five years or so.

Edit: It is still in purchased history so I guess that is something at least.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    From what i understand a pulled app will still be in the purchase history IF the publisher is still listed with the appstore.

16. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I received the following reply from DotEmu.

"Since February 28, THQ Nordic took over utilization rights of Titan Quest and its iOS version."

I hope we can see it again in iOS.

17. Palanthian

Palanthian Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2016
    I guess this means we will either get an improved version, or it has disappeared from mobile devices forever. I'm leaning towards the latter.

At least, for those who bought it, the game is still downloadable.

18. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Emailed the new company. I’ll let you know if I hear anything

19. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    how to transfer my save data to other device?I don't have icloud account

20. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Worth just signing up for one month then ? Get it working then cancel the subscription ?