Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I just loaded my game up in 10.3.2 and it didn't give me the 32 bit warning. If that's what you're asking.

2. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Is this broke on iPhone X?

Just tried launching Titan Quest on iPhone X. Got to menu but was like 1/3 size of the sceen and looked glitched.. I couldn’t swipe up to home screen when in-game, aka quit, so ended up force restarting iPhone :(. I’m afraid to launch again, anyone else? Had updated to latest official iOS update as of this post.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It does.

4. TouchiMedia

Nov 29, 2013
    Will this get fixed for iPhone X?

I have an iPhone X with latest iOS version at time of this post. I can launch Titan Quest, menus seem fine now. But when I get into the game, if I move it’ll stutter then crash. I’ve tried a few times and happens every time.

Unfortunate, really want to play this on my iPhone X. Bought it on an older iPhone but never got around to playing it. But doesn’t seem to be working on iPhone X. Unless I need to reinstall?

Fix please!?

5. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    Awesome game , terrible support..

We need to new update for new iOS version and iphone x ... game is so laggy and crushing every time dont have icloud save button ...

6. kratosta01

kratosta01 Member

Dec 15, 2017
    I have spent a lot of time with this game before on PC version, and I will play again with this version

7. jayfisch

jayfisch New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Does this game have mfi controller support? It seems like the game that would properly be played with controller vs touchscreen

8. TouchiMedia

Nov 29, 2013
    The village beyond the Spartan Woods keeps crashing my game

On iPhone X.. game works from start until you get to village just past the Spartan Woods.

Every time I get to this point it’s crashed. I’ve tried about 5 different times, restarted, etc. I’m on latest iOS version with iPhone X

9. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    No. There's no controller support. It's such a huge shame too.

10. Sniplol

Sniplol Member

Jan 6, 2018
    #1450 Sniplol, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    AE rules

Guys, with a jailbroken iphone i managed to import all the anniversary ragnarok edition change to act 1-2-3 but i can't manage to make IT and ragnarok. to be more precise, skills, level design, loot tables, monsters stats, new sets, new items stats and few other things are now part of the normal game fixing all the shit that dotemu was too greedy to fix.
    unfortunately, no dream/rune master mastery and no storage but it's nice to now have a challenging game
    Have few minor bugs also like zeus speech bugged or time to time a mob without texture but that's all.
    I'm just a basic modder so if any talented modder willing to help that would be nice..

11. dupel000

dupel000 New Member

Jan 24, 2018
    #1451 dupel000, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Yes, yes! I have a some crashes in Spartan Woods and Village of Tegea. If I turn on low graphic it work for me, but this is iphone X... I think we need a fix, but the last update was over a year ago

12. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    I asked DotEMU about this and iPhone X screen support and here's what they said:
    "Hey there, yes they will! We're still investigating present bugs but we'll let you know when the update will be available"

So I guess we're getting an update :D

13. TouchiMedia

Nov 29, 2013
    #1453 TouchiMedia, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Thanks for this, I’ll try that until I can get past the glitchy areas. Edit- I tried this and worked- then when I got past the glitchy village I paused and switched graphics back and seems to work fine (I’m guessing it happens in designated areas so you’ll have to switch on and off until it officially gets fixed)...

Hopefully iPhone X support and the bugs will get fixed soon- game is a blast and besides the crashes - runs butter smooth

14. miras79

miras79 New Member

Feb 4, 2018
    hello everyone :) Dotemu great work game is great :) I have some questions:
    1. are you planning to release an immortal throne for IOS?
    2. I passed Normal and I play Epic for 10-15 hours and I have not found any Legendary weapon or is it normal? on the PC I remember from Epic that I found Legendary weapon every 3-4 hours
    please answer and good luck in making the Immortal Throne;)

15. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Still no MFI controller support and iCloud + Apple TV version , everyone should skip on this piece of crap game

16. Sniplol

Sniplol Member

Jan 6, 2018
    1- no they won't
    2- yes it's normal and you remember wrong; legendary weapon on epic only dropped from typhoon or hades with IT installed. So; you will get few legend weapon and armor from epic one the mobile game but only from typhoon

17. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    No , and this developer won’t bother to do anything with it at all

I suggest you go play runic rampage / bard’s tale
    At least the developers still updating both the Mac OS + Apple TV + iOS version

18. dupel000

dupel000 New Member

Jan 24, 2018
    I asked DotEMU about crashes in Spartan Woods and Village of Tegea on my iPhone X and what they said me:
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for your email. This is a known issue and we are investigating it, but we haven't been able to reproduce it yet. If we can reproduce this issue and find a fix for it, we will update the game accordingly as soon as possible.
    We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.
    Kind regards,
    DotEmu Support

19. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    It's a port of a PC game that controls like the PC version of Diablo, with a mouse. That does not mean that mi-fi support wouldn't be welcome (I prefer playing Diablo on console for that reason), but for all intents and purposes, the current controls are the "proper" ones. :)

20. TouchiMedia

Nov 29, 2013
    Can’t reproduce? Wtf- it happens every time you go there if graphics aren’t set to low. Happens on other areas too- every single time. Sounds like they just don’t know how to fix..