Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belon_cfy

belon_cfy Member

Dec 24, 2014
    I saw other people comment they are stuck at the Athens and won't be able to move to the next chapter due to serious bug. DotEmu is unable to fix it since the bug was in the original game.

Anyone encounter this issue? How can you guy overcome from this?

2. tobidayao

tobidayao Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Philippines
    Hi everyone,

Just bought the game. Only issue I have for now is the sensitivity of the movement button. Anyway how to adjust it? My character walks/runs more than I intend it to do. Thanks for the response.

3. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    #1423 pauldavidmerritt, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    I'm Lost

See Below:

4. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    I'm Lost

I have finally found that came I get completely lost in. This game is big and beautiful.

However:
    1. It stutters a bit (low FPS) on my iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.2. Seems like a terrain rendering issue, or something.

2. I wish the character could stop moving quicker than that when you release the virtual control stick.

3. Oh. Forgot to mention the animation and/or touch interface freezing that's going on. My friend plays this on an iPad and experiences this issue, along with the first one I mentioned.

4. Do we get either an Anniversary Edition or Immortal Throne update for iOS/Android? That would be nice. As of current, us mobile players are stifled with strife from not having enough item inventory space and management logistics--not to mention the lack of static storage containers around the map :cool:

5. notaris007

notaris007 New Member

Aug 25, 2017
    Crash issue

Hi all,

I just purchased TQ on my Samsung S8 and I'm enjoying is so far, except 1 problem:

The games crashes each time when I enter a building/cave with torches.
    I think it has something to do with the fire simulation.

Any solutions? It's unplayable at the moment...

Thanks!

6. Ydent

Ydent New Member

Sep 20, 2017
    Hi guys im having a problem on eye of chaos quest. Ive defeated the boss like 5 times and the eye is still not dropping, i saw on other forums that the solution is to lower the speed to normal (i think it would only work on a pc?) so how do you fix it on mobile? Thanks !

7. Talonesse

Talonesse New Member

Sep 25, 2017
    #1427 Talonesse, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    @Notaris007. I am having the same issues. I have I have been attempting to avoid all fire/burning objects/torches. It has become extremely frustrating. I truely love this game but these crashes....

8. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Are DotEmu still supporting this release? When was the last patch and/or last communication from them?

I'm guessing they've long since moved on, unfortunately.

9. HankHowdy

HankHowdy Member

Sep 13, 2016

I think they have abandoned it. Shame. I have started a new character on my new iPhone 8 Plus and wow this games is so smooth. No stop and go glitches. No unresponsive controls. Works great. I just wish the pet buffs would get fix.

A much more enjoyable game now that I’m playing it on the iPhone 8 Plus.

I am playing a melee character for the first time and kinda lost. I went with Defense/Warrior and I’m at level 5. Using a lot of potions.

10. badmojo101

badmojo101 New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    iCloud save debacle

Very frustrating that there are no local save options, like others have posted. My level 19 Spellbreaker has just been reset to level 2! There was no prompting of which save file to choose upon re-entering the game or anything, basically 15+ hours or so lost. I really am not sure where I want to continue playing another character now if this SNAFU is possible again... :-(

11. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    It's such a huge shame they never added in controller support. This would have been amazing to play, but holding my iPad Pro in my hands for hours on end is just.. not optimal.

I hope they come back to it some day and add it as a surprise.

12. badmojo101

badmojo101 New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    #1432 badmojo101, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    RE: controller

You may want to look into the Snugg case for the iPad Pro which is what I have (link below). You can swivel the screen 360 degrees and use the Apple Pencil or another stylus device to help with button presses, which, may not sound like a big deal but definitely helps with finger fatigue over hours of having to repeatedly touch the screen.

iPad Pro 12.9 2015 Keyboard, Snugg [Blue] Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover 360° degree Rotatable Keyboard for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2015 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FWHELZA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_nCJ8zbTRPPDJK

13. badmojo101

badmojo101 New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    I realized that you can turn iCloud save off which hopefully I won’t have the same problem again. I finally sucked it up and started playing new characters. And to be honest, it has taken an incredibly long time anyway to get this Spellbreaker build working to its fullest potential. Still sucks that I lost a level 19.

14. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    PC folks just got a new norse themed expansion, Ragnarok for 15usd.

-wishes the apple version got expansion pack love-

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah just saw on steam too. Maybe we can get the same treatment in a month or two? Maybe migrating the software to iOS can take just a bit more time. :D

16. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    My fingers are always crossed for immortal throne and now ragnarok :)

17. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    With DotEmu’s silence, I’m betting that TQ didn’t do well enough to receive any special treatment on iOS.

They also said, multiple times, that IT wasn’t coming to iOS.

18. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Yep and yep on both points, but we can still wish and hope and dream :p

19. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    I'd also love for them to add both expansions, even as IAP DLC. But yeah, I think they abandoned the game.

20. AD4M

AD4M New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Sorry if this was already covered but does this work on iOS 11?