Universal Titan Quest (By DotEmu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Way back in the day on PC I went Nature / Hunter for a good ranged pet class.

2. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Anyone else playing this on a 5S? I'm getting stuttering as I play, every fifteen seconds. Makes it very unpleasant to play.

3. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Does it's hardly require GC ? :( Anyone got GC problem and still can play the game ?

4. jswiney

jswiney Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 12, 2012
    Amazing, I absolutely loved this game on PC and so far have no complaints with the port to iOS. The price is great value, this game takes a tonne of hours to complete. :D

5. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Loving the game so far, but I'm getting significant framerate drops when I go around the first village. I'm using a 6s so this shouldn't be happening. Hopefully they can fix this in the next update.

I will try a hard reset and see if anything changes.

6. Atrament

Atrament Member

May 19, 2016
    PDX
    Ok - so far this game is amazing. Really, really good... However, has anyone noticed issues with input errors? I started two characters, a Pyro and Theurgist, to check and see if it was just a play style thing. But it looks like I really can't consistently trigger a skill. I have to mash the skill button or press and hold (to bring up the rough targeting system) and neither really work. The attack button also feels laggy but is ok because you can hold it down to attack nearest target. Playing on a iPad Pro 9.7 and iPhone 6plus.

However, if you are on the fence if you should buy - buy! Just hope someone can help me figure out these skill buttons...

7. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    looks good,i hope there is no iap

8. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Good morning, sunshine!

9. lemessie

lemessie Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Incredible! I love it!

10. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Thanks everyone for good posts. Very informative!!! Could I just confirm whether iPhone 6 users are having franerate issues? Am on the fence and this will tip me over one way or the other... Thanks on advance!

11. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Game is amazing! Playing a ranger now (hunter+nature) and I can't put the game down. I really hope they consider putting in Immortal Throne

NO. IAP. WHATSOEVER. #

12. Atrament

Atrament Member

May 19, 2016
    PDX
    I am on the 6 plus (so slightly different hardware - but same generation). There seems to be an occasional loading stutter (or something similar) but really it seems very smooth in my experience. My iPhone does run a bit hot while playing...

13. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Ranger here with a wolf. Can't figure out how to heal myself with regrowth... Always heals my pet even if he doesn't need it.

Playing on iPhone 6s. Works great.

Like Diablo/Torchlight. No IAP. Massive content.

14. Jabiboss

Jabiboss Member

May 4, 2016
    Please!!! MFI Support

15. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i LOVED the Greek setting in TQ (well of course, i am greek :p ) but ultimately back then, i left the TQ demo for D2 because of the more bloody battles.

If there was a blood on/off option in this, i would buy it two times over. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem so.

On a sidenote, why? Are blood textures such a pain to make? All the god ARPGs on mobile have zero blood, except the recent Blood Warrior, which unfortunately looks and plays on the unpolished indie side.

16. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    How do I assign a skill to a slot? I press down on one of the circles surrounding my large action button and it offers me just mana, health or option to empty slot. I have two skills currently.

Also if I assign health to a slot then I can no longer remove it. Long-pressing consumes the item rather than bringing up the menu to manage the slot...

17. Atrament

Atrament Member

May 19, 2016
    PDX
    Long pressing is how I do it... Are your skills passive or active? Passive (small circles in the skill tree) cannot be assigned a slot. I am having troubles with skill wheel too... not responsive in battle but sounds like yours is behaving a bit different.

18. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Anyone still using ios < 9.3 with GC issue and still can playing the game ?

19. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Skills I need to assign are ice shard and storm nimbus. Neither are passive. Very frustrating!

20. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Thanks amigo - i took a plunge. Just waiting for download to finish. #