Titan: Olympus War - Epic Greek Mythology Strategy Game $.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AppsAsia, Apr 7, 2014.

1. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Embrace your inner hero and experience the world of Greek mythology first hand!

Titan: Olympus War has been launched in the appstore! This game features epic card battling action in strategy city building, city raids and PvP action. Who loves Greek Mythology? Play or battle against Greek gods such as Zeus, Hercules, Hera and more.

[​IMG]

Why Fans of this Genre will love this game:

1. * This game isn’t just a card battler! Players can build, develop and manage up to 10 cities in over 190 territories.
    2. * Join clans and conquer other cities
    3. * Over 300 gods and heroes from greek mythology each with unique skills sets to learn and evolve from.
    4. * Exciting 3:3 PvP Battles
    5. * Strategy, City Building, Card Battling and more in this genre-breaking game.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/titan-olympus-war/id799240117?mt=8

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download it for FREE!!!

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/titan-olympus-war/id799240117?mt=8

2. oloruin

oloruin New Member

Mar 5, 2014
    Does not seem to be localized for English. Intro screens explaining interface were Non-Latin characters.

3. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    actually the game is localized in English? we haven't had any issues or anything, can you send me screenshots? [email protected]

Thanks

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    The game is in English cause I definitely don't understand any other language

5. Yume

Yume Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    The grammar is pretty bad though.

'They are win'. What does that even mean.