iPhone TinyKeep (by Digital Tribe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jun 25, 2015.

1. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    hi loved this game on mac and for having steam achievments & steam trading cards
    i wanted to buy this on ios as well but it doesnt support ios 's game center + achievements ??
    i think you guys really should release a mac app store version of this game as well and make it compatible with icloud so it could seamlessly sync across MAC & IOS

2. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Thanks for purchasing the Steam version of the game! Unfortunately we can't support iCloud syncing between desktop and mobile versions of the game as there are slight differences in the dungeon generation and mob AI and spawning in order to maintain performance on mobile.

By the way - there is already a Mac App Store version if you're interested! Although it's no different to the Steam version.

Is Game Center integration that popular with iOS gamers?

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    It's hit and miss with people, some love it, some could care less about it, but for the most part, it's a pretty big deal with iOS gamers.

4. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Thanks! It's on the todo list then!

5. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Lol man ive been looking for this thread for a while! Even raised questions in posts and no one ever answered and i typed in tinykeep to never find this game! Tried today and there was an empty thread! Luckily some guy said i raised multiple posts? Doh!
    So finally, ive read the posts on here, so whats the longest anyone has played?
    How much variety has it got?
    And most of all is it a fun game!
    Cus my back catalogue is ridiculously big, and i got games like implosion, lost within, baldurs gate 2, ffantasy 6 dragon quest 8 to name a few!!
    So is this worth the purchase? Thanx guys ✌#️

6. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    +1 to mfi support

7. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    #47 Jorlen, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Yeah. MFI support and I buy it on the spot! I'll be keeping my eyes open.

As a side comment, I personally don't care for Game Center but MFI is important. I'm sure you'll have some on the opposite or others who don't care for either or both :)

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Where the hell is Elsa or metal casket when you need them!! Lol i want some opinons on this from the seasoned gamers! I got way to many games to get thru where im picky now as i want to get thru my back list of games, looks great in the vids but i dont want to purchase yet another that gets thrown on the maybe il never get time to play pile #
    Also wud love to hear from anyone who has finished this or played more then ten hours?m✌#️

9. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Don't have an iPad. The thing that shows up first when I search for TinyKeep on the AppStore is TinySheep, but I don't think you want to hear my thoughts on that.

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Oh man really, i just assume most gamers game on ipad but that couldnt be further from the truth can it. Had my eye on this game for a while, you guys usually give some in depth impressions, and u know i got way too much backlog and not enuff hours in the day so im becoming quite picky with which freemiums i choose now.
    Thanx for the reply dude, i thought you wud show if we holla lol

11. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Is this still coming to iPhone?

12. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    double this!

13. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Been playing this on my iPad 4. I hope it does, it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I thought the dev was working on this and another game ATM.

14. cadillackills

cadillackills Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Waiting for mfi, any word or was that just a thought?

15. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Looks fantastic!

16. dalglir

dalglir Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Scotland
    This looks phenomenal. Alas, I recently consolidated my iPad Mini and IPhone 5S into an iPhone 6 Plus.

Instabuy if it makes it to iPhone!

17. Zivicus

Zivicus Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Game runs smoothly on my ipad4 iOS 8.3. Though a fatal crash occurred causing data loss during the first skeleton boss encounter. Controls are tolerable especially for being a PC port though they are not customizable and control options are still in keyboard and mouse format. Gameplay is very fun so far. Just have to get past the fatal crash.....

18. EZ Ice

EZ Ice Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Apps
    Tropical Island Pirate Hangout
    is this a small dev team?

19. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Damn. I forgot all about this one. Picking it up now.

20. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Same here.... Assume this could play well on 6+