"Tiny Tripton" Prome Code

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by rafaoryan, Apr 10, 2015.

1. rafaoryan

rafaoryan Well-Known Member

#1 rafaoryan, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    new 25 promo CODES 4/13/15

Hi !!

I am the developer of "Tiny Tripton"

It's a very dinamic and fun adventure game where the tiny Tripton travel infinitely in the sea, passing through every obstacle on their way.

You are not a lonely adventurer, in this trip you have two tiny Tripton going with you that will help you with their skills but you are gonna have to protect them from any danger that shows up like the hungry antiTripton that are gonna take every chance they get to attack your tiny tripton.

You are the predator but you could also be the victim so learning to move fast and using your powers is the secret to obtain the highest score.

Im not a game developer expert im just an enthusiastic person and very proud of this result. I hope you people enjoy playing It you can become addicted to it and play for hours and hours trying to get a higher score everytime. It is a no ending kind of fun .

Thanks a lot and hope you have fun with the Tiny Tripton :)
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tiny-tripton/id980992039?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

https://youtu.be/sbQ9vac79js

JATYYWTAHMFL
    YE64N6EHEJHF
    MH7WYTPY6M67
    JNEAN7MJXH7X
    A7PXYE4LXAFP
    FERYNFWYN6LA
    3KY46FEAE43R
    3HET7N7TJMWX
    77LKHM99J9ML
    PRA3A96HMKLM
    37JMMWKMLHLR
    MXNKRKMT4KRX
    ANEP7JAXNN9P
    TKWW3PX9Y37L
    JLTYRRFTJFKF
    MWPKRJMRHYNW
    J3FNATX6XT9P
    X3X6JKY63XEM
    NE3LMKA3HF3F
    9E9RLNKYFF9K
    LRP6PRYTXLLY
    9YYK4XPEH7N4
    97TA6HMWM36W
    YPYXJ9K6REEN
    4FLRTJRREH6X

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Attached Files:

2. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I grabbed FJA94NPYWRAWl thank you :)

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!
    A46F74NMRE9H

4. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    Seems Like All Codes Redeemed! Please guys anyone mention the code he token. Thanks Rafaoryan for those Codes :)

5. rafaoryan

thank you very much to you for download my app. I would like to know the opinion of you, I have little experience in application development and I think any good or bad opinion helps me to keep learning.

I can give away some promo codes, but now only those who ask me to know who I'm giving you the code.

thank you very much and have a great day.

6. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Now that's a smart way to do it! I strongly agree. It's the best way to stay informed about amount of given promo codes and list of users you'd expect some feedback from.
    Anyway, if there are any codes left, I'd love to have one to try your game. It looks really cute from what I've seen on provided youtube link. I'd be happy to try and give you some impressions. Thanks in advance.

7. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    The Game Really Cool and more Comfortable to my mind! Gameplay is great but I would suggest 2 things. First The Font that u used really Unreadable on the most Tips So I hope u can change it :), Second The game is really great on iPhone but on iPad seems to be hard to control and getting Game Over too Fast :/ Wishing u guys to test it on iPad to keep this game alive ;)

8. rafaoryan

Thank a lot !, I hope i keep receiving comments to be able creat an update. ;)

9. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    First of all, thank you for the promo code! I had a chance to try your game and I have to say it's really cute. I have to disagree with Batreky's post above about the font, I have no difficulties reading it whatsoever and it suits the overall look pretty well. Also, I tested the game on three different devices and it feels more natural on bigger screen for me. I didn't score very high on my iPhone because of the smaller screen. It's definitely playable, there's no doubt about that, but if you need to see in front of you to be aware of incoming enemies, you need to see there which is not possible with your finger there. And you have to be pretty intense with controlling the main character because it has tendency to do whatever it wants just no go where you'd expect it (if you don't control it heavily), which is of course a good thing. All I want to say is I had more fun on my iPad mini with retina than on iPhone. I liked the game so much I already purchased another copy for my son and it looks really nice on his iPad Air as well. It just feel more natural on the bigger screen, but it might be just us because we used to play on bigger screens. I personally don't enjoy games on iPhone in general, maybe just a small casual ones. Anyway, this is a very nice game and I highly recommend to grab it and try, you won't be disappointed. Great work, rafaoryan! Congrats on your game and good luck with the sales.

10. rafaoryan

hanks macplash I'm very grateful for your comment to keep making the game better. I'm working with a new update at the moment with some adjustments so I hope I have lots of opinions soon to be able to create an important update to manage to create a better game experience. As I said I'm willing to give more promo codes if you guys help me with your comments. Thanks :)

11. rafaoryan

NEW PROMO CODES !!!!

JATYYWTAHMFL
    YE64N6EHEJHF
    MH7WYTPY6M67
    JNEAN7MJXH7X
    A7PXYE4LXAFP
    FERYNFWYN6LA
    3KY46FEAE43R
    3HET7N7TJMWX