Universal Tiny Tower: 5th Anniversary Edition (by NimbleBit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Jellowpy

Jellowpy Active Member

Mar 23, 2011
    What incentive do we have for having game center friends? Besides to be able to visit them?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Tap the floor. Hit delete in the lower left.

3. Deltacows1

Deltacows1 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    There isn't a noticeable advantage yet. I really don't mind though; this game's great as is.

Bitbook's one of the best parts of the game though. It's hilarious. I hope nimblebit includes more statuses in future updates. Maybe even a separate Bitbook for tower owners to use!

4. supergm

supergm Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Lol, your post make me feel more motivated to play Tiny Power. The devs are really generous to us players.

5. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Content suggestion: MORE HATS :D
    Giant top hat
    Those hats that the old timer pilots wore....you know, with the goggles
    Powdered wig
    Devil horns/halo
    Cat in the hat top hat (red and white striped)
    Witch hat
    Giant Afro
    Ninja mask
    Eyepatch
    Mowhawk

I love hats :p

6. Deltacows1

May 27, 2009
    Oh god. It's TF2 all over again.

7. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Does it refund you any money a-la Sim City?

:rolleyes:

Know what would be even better? If you could invite your Gamecenter friends as employees in your tower! As incentive for doing so, the game should a) let you choose ONE SKILL for each GC friend you add which would max it out to a 10 and b) equip them with a random kick-ass hat, as you described above, to differentiate them from the crowd.

Eeeen - hope you're reading this!

8. Deltacows1

May 27, 2009
    Or maybe the simple ability to rename your bitizens. It'd be funny to see how the bitizens related to their namesakes.

9. Edwyn21

Edwyn21 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    But that means demolishing the floor, which I don't want to do, I just want to change the function. So does it mean the selection is purely random ?

10. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    I had the painting bug as well. Went to bed with a blue apartment, woke up and it was green. Clearly that bitzen has a low interior decorator score.

Should you kick low-scoring bitzens out of their apartments? I have somebody with the stats 0 3 2 2 1 and I'm not really sure what to do with her.

Cheers.

11. mkjate

mkjate Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    One complain, how long does it take to build a floor, It feels so long time like year has gone but it still in construction :( Just have no money to hurry build.

12. AwesomeAssassin

AwesomeAssassin Active Member

Nov 21, 2010
    N/A
    Estonia
    crash

You guys should sweep the game for bugs, i had one and i found way to remove it
    1. i went to "bux buy" when offline, closed and deleted app from multitasking
    2. went back to game, then few secs ran and crash
    3. tried reinstalling, still loaded up my old tower (and crash)
    Signed out of game-center worked(no crash my tower), plz sweep it for bugs :)

13. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Can you store bitizens? My apartments full and I got no money to pay for a new floor to add more rooms but more bitizens keep coming!

14. dbhjed

dbhjed Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Still got it!

Attached Files:

15. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    I have another question. What does taking bitizens to your business through elevator do I'd you gain money while exiting the app anyways?

16. TheCatsMeow

TheCatsMeow Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    Spent almost $20 on this game in about 30 mins..refuse to spend anymore for at least the rest of today, really not a fan of this iap shit..who wants to play a game where Ur just waiting around the whole time? No one, hence the reason iap are necessary if u want to actually enjoy the game.. Should have an option to buy an non iap version of the game for a premium price.!

17. dbhjed

dbhjed Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2009
    It just gives you tips. X2 of the floor they went to

18. dbhjed

dbhjed Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2009
    I've got 12 floors so far and didn't spend a dime. Allow some time to make a few businesses and do some elevator rides. It becomes a big juggle when you get up there in floors to keep them all stocked, give rides, and finding bitizens. (also the more floors you have the long it will take to fill them)

19. AteBitGeneral

AteBitGeneral New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Cross Device sync !!

This is a mess.

I have a 9f tower on my iPad, and until I deleted the app and reinstalled it on my iPhone I had a 5f tower there... after a reinstall (with download of latest game) now it is 8f !?! My GC friends still see me as a 5f tower. What is going on here?

It should be synching on the fly like every other half decent IAP driven casual-timer game.

If it's not going to sync automatically, there seriously needs to be a manual way to push/fetch my CURRENT (not 3-5 hours ago) game to/from another device.

20. -ozh-

-ozh- Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Game wont play on my 3GS, crashes instantly when i try