Universal Tiny Tower: 5th Anniversary Edition (by NimbleBit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 22, 2011.

1. napouser

napouser Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Hello just wondering whats the highest golden ticket u got and what ur id so we can visit ur tower

I am at 12 but started late however i have seen people having up to 50

Does any1 have more?

2. Jost

Jost Active Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Germany
    Looks good, i should try it!

3. napouser

napouser Member

Jul 26, 2010
    So after 1 year since the upgrade and 4 months since i started the golden tickets reset thing i am at 20
    I think i have this optimized down to 2-3 days per reset

Currently the only players with a higher golden than me its a guy with 44 and lots of detication. He is resetting since the update and has like 8 months head start

And then there is an other guy With 27 but he is probably cheating by the way he is constracting his towers

However all this data is small and hard to find listings with best players around so i have no idea if there are people higher than that

I dont think its even possible to have more than 50 atm

Btw my code is

2jz7

If u want to add me

Add me on Tiny Tower by tapping this link! http://sync.nimblebit.com/af/tt/2JZ7

4. Jmacjmac

Jmacjmac Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    I know Lisiane (QVVD) has 108 gold floors and rebuilds her tower about every two days. I have two towers, my main tower (5S96) has 16 gold floors but I stopped rebuilding it last August at 11 so the last 5 have been raffle wins. My feed tower (V26N) has 24 and I rebuild that one every time I reach 50 floors. The reason I keep two separate towers is so that I can build a complete tower but since I'm at floor 228 I can only start building a floor every three days or so while with my feed tower I can build multiple floors a day and as long as I have a residential gold floor I can always send five all 9 strength employees to my main tower every time I build a new floor (hence the name feed tower). As far as my feed is concerned I never upgraded it past version 3.3.0. This allows me to still get full coins for visiting friends and I can make at least a million coins a day that way. I also build the Soda Brewery first and only stock item three there. Once I get that third dream worker I can get more than 250k coins every time I get a buy out product VIP. I also pretty much keep the game open all the time since it's on an old iPad with a cracked screen that I don't use anymore so almost every time I glance at it I have VIP's. In a couple of weeks my main tower will be completed and in a few months I'll have 50 gold floors on my feed tower and will have no motivation to keep rebuilding. What will I do then? I don't know, maybe get a life.

5. Mr floppy

Mr floppy Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Parspi (sorry don't have code) has a gold ticket for every floor. He/she also had1500+ floors when the new version was out.

I have every floor and no golden tickets. Not sure what to do, repeatedly rebuilding for golden tickets isn't appealing. I have almost a billion in coins which I think could get me another 60 floors to 300 floors but that's not a good return, so might just get floors to 10 the hard way and not have a single golden ticket

6. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    #3626 Drucifer, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Just got this again, haven’t played it since it first was released. Just a few questions.

1. Why is there a permanent “1” badge icon on my menu? I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get rid of it aside from disabling it in settings.

2. Is the VIP upgrade worth it? I see it’s on sale and it’s around $28 Canadian. I played this game for ages way back during release and gave up because my file got erased during an iOS update so I’m confident I can get back into it.

3. Does purchasing the VIP basically eliminate all ads? It says instant buxs but I’m not sure if the app will still be loaded with ads.

Hopefully that’s it for now.

EDIT: just wanted to do a quick update, the developer provided a speedy reply to my inquiry regarding the badge icon. Apparently this is a known bug with the app and iOS 11, good to know that they are working on it.

I also chose to purchase the VIP Package for two main reasons; to support the developer and to eliminate ads. Everything else such as the cosmetics for the elevator, roof and lobby or the 3X rent is just a bonus. I’m also loving the one touch elevator. I don’t regret the purchase one bit and I’m back to loving Tiny Tower.

7. wlmdyx

wlmdyx New Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Construction, Delivery, Travel Agent Costumes

Hi everyone,

I'm a fan of this game and have been replaying non-stop since early 2017. Seems more fun than the last time I played in 2012.

I know you guys are avid players too. That's why I'd like to ask your favor to send me three of these costumes to my tower, pretty please?

My friend code is 39YGW. Thanks! ;)

8. napouser

napouser Member

Jul 26, 2010
    #3628 napouser, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    my code is 2jz7 if u want to add me

252 floors 104 golden tickets
    in the process to get full 9 favorites 100%

edit - 302 floors reached

9. napouser

napouser Member