Universal Tiny Rails (by Tiny Titan Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Jayg2015, Dec 14, 2016.

1. dondo

dondo Member

Mar 28, 2015
    I updated and lost all of my progress :confused:

2. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    If you go to settings there is a "restore data" option, that should load your old save.

3. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    love this game xD

4. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    #44 gonif, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Looks like the update killed the generous and frequent handouts. Anyone else notice this or am I just cursed? Those potential offers at every station had me playing longer. Now I'm starting to just pop in, tweak some things, and close it again.

Never mind. It's back somehow. Suppose I'll actually have to look into that whole "being cursed" issue after all.

5. dondo

dondo Member

Mar 28, 2015

Thanks!

6. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    v1.0.5 has added the resource a town/city wants directly onto the map \o/

As well as max passenger and max cargo upgrades #notsureifwant

7. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I just noticed that upgrading a wagon from level 2 to level 3 doesn't seem to upgrade its stats! Is this another bug?
    Also, the game still won't run on the background

8. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    #48 tpianca, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    Another secret:

Touch the sun multiple times to get "3rd rock from the sun"

EDIT: found a few more:
    Touch the little train in the top of the screen a few times to get the "impatient" secret

But the best discovery so far is this one:
    Double touch anywhere on the screen, then hold your finger on screen. It will boost your train speed, as long as you keep your finger there. It also stacks on other speed boosts.

9. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Anyone know how to increase the crate icon stat in the area progress window?

I'm on the quest to get 50% area progress but I can't increase the crate icon. I thought it had something to do with cargo but it doesn't matter if i buy or sell that stat never increase. Anyone know what I need to do to increase it?

10. mordicuac

mordicuac New Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Yo increase the crate icon you should sell the wanted item of each city, it appear on the map and at the bottom left in the market window

11. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    While the new update did fix the major graphical glitches, I've finally given up on this game: I can't get over the game playing itself whilr I'm away from it. This game's all about aesthetics, getting to tour the continent in a train of your own making. But I close the game in Florida, and when I re-open it, I'm in the middle of Texas, surrounded by rocks and desert. How did I get there? What was the transition like from southern greenery to western wilderness? Why should I care about the distances between various parts of the country, when all I have to do is close the app for a while, and I'm magically somewhere else? It just kinda breaks the reason I care about the game.

12. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Thank you.

I like that the update fixed some major bugs like the saving problem, however I can't wait till they fix having the force close the app to make time progress.
    I hate returning to my game only to find I didn't force close it and my train is still in the exact same spot and didn't get any gold. It's a minor thing, just a bit annoying.

13. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    I managed to find many secrets, but a couple of them were triggered and I still can't figure out how. The completed hints don't explain themselves, even at the moment you find them. Wth is "windmill" for example?

14. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Nice improvements! I thinking pausing while at the market is a good way to implement my desire to stop in a station while still letting the game play itself. Very clever. And Philadelphia is on the map!

15. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Is there any way to tell if you have filled the "resource wanted" bar for a station without visiting it? It's a bit annoying arrive at a station with a full cargo of something only to find you've already completed that one.

16. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    #56 pka4916, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    UNlocked area 5, but still can't complete daily mission.

I need to go to Paramus, NY but I cannot find that one at all.
    Where the heck is it?

17. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Only just got around to starting this one and I'm wondering why my train doesn't travel at max speed even though it's weight limit isn't at max?

18. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Well, their support area sucks!!
    lot's of people complaining about the game, and also that NY station missing.. and absolutely no support
    from the Dev.

Last time i get something from them

19. gospvg

gospvg Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Sheesh give them a break! Give them some time to work on fixes for the game before you throw your toys out the pram. Oh! how much did you pay for it? Nothing it was free so enjoy it.

20. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    ehhhh did you get the update??? its even worse now..
    read their support forum an see for yourself.
    So dont tell me....@@@ :mad::mad::mad: