Universal Tiny Empire (by Mother Gaia Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 26, 2015.

1. narolol

narolol Active Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Hey there!

I also work at Mgaia with Felipe and two other awesome guys!

Glad you like Tiny Empire, I can already say that we're working on an update, we got such a great response from the game tha it'd be a crime not to do it :)

Oh and since we're thankful, we thought we could give back by sharing some promocodes! :D

Here is the first one: L6YM9YTL3934

(If you successfully redeem it, please post below so people don't try to redeem it again)

Cheers!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    L6YM9YTL3934

3. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=269386][​IMG][/thread] [thread=248489][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269461][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269494][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269444][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269442][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269449][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261536][​IMG][/thread]

Tiny Empire

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 27th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

4. Felipe MGaia

Felipe MGaia Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013

Wow, this is SO awesome! I could never guess that one day I'd have a game competing with Lara Croft for Best Game anywhere haha! We'll get crushed by her, but I don't care... it'll be an honor to lose to you, Lara. :p

In any case, if there's anyone in the thread who really enjoyed the game and is a frequent poster, please give us your vote! At least we can make it NOT BE a loss by perfect! haha :D

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Better than angry birds. It is an angry bird type of game. Been playing it for 20 minutes and I'm ocd so I have to get 3 stars on each level or I won't continue . Perfect difficulty curve.

6. narolol

narolol Active Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Hey sapphire_neo, can we post it in our Facebook and Twitter for friends that use TA to vote for us? Don't wanna break any rules here! :)

7. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Sure, as long as the users voting have been members for at least a few months and have previous posting activity then there's nothing wrong.

8. narolol

narolol Active Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Okey! I did it and posted an image of the rules as you've written in your post on this thread. Thanks :)

9. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'm having display issues on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1.2...

Attached Files:

10. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Wow that's weird, hadn't seen this one happen before! It looks like there's a huge zoom out on the game.

Does this persist when you enter a level, or does it only happen in the map? Does it happen randomly or every time you open the game?

11. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Actually... I got it to work today.

It only seems to do it when I'm holding my phone sideways when the game boots up (during the logo&Tiny Empire logo intro thingy), it'll screw with the ratio, and then rotating it back gets me screens like the last one and these...

Attached Files:

12. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Great, that's some useful info! I'll try to reproduce this here.

13. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Hi everyone,

As the game had a really good reception, we're already working on an all-new campaign!!! An extra 40 levels in the Dark Forest! This update shouldn't take too long to be released as we were already prepared for it, mid-October probably.

This time the enemies are the shady forest elves... which you are gonna blow to pieces, as usual :)

[​IMG]

I'll be coming back with the new characters as I put them into the game! Do you guys this is a good place to be posting updates or should I start a new thread in the "Upcoming" section?

14. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Here's another enemy: the Telekinetic Druid!
    His energyzed cube is unaffected by your bombs, but if you kill him, he'll drop it and it'll crash down on anything in its path.

[​IMG]

Oh and also, I've got some promocodes left which were never used and are about to expire, they must have just another week of life before dying away. I'm gonna be sharing some here during my updates.

Here's one: YLPT4KMTFJEX

Please remember to post here telling us you've used the key!

15. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Wow, my timing was lucky. I got this one! Thanks, guys.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It's perfectly fine here. :)

17. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Ok, that's great!

So the next enemy is the Shadow Stalker! Or Shadow Rogue... or Shadow Assassin! Not quite sure about which is the best name yet haha. Any suggestions?

This guys gets invulnerable when he slips into the shadows.

[​IMG]

Aaaaaaand... here's another promocode: L6EKLXNLYXYR

As always, please leave a comment if you take it!

18. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    As usual, those damn lurkers snag another code!

Nah, just kidding. I was able to grab this one. :) Feel bad as I was planning on picking this up after the crapfest that was this week's App Store refresh. :/

19. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    That's ok, son, just tell us your thoughts on the game after playing it and your sin shall be cleansed! :D

Time is running out and I wanna share all the remaining codes, so I'll be sharing three promocodes on my next updates! Starting... NOW:

KNJNPAY363XE
    6L9YMLF94FNK
    KWK6NEPN4AP3

And I hate to repeat myself, but guys, please be polite and warn us if you've taken one of the codes.

Finally, here's today's sneak peek: the Winged Goat Rider! No, I'm not kidding, just take a look at the gif - it's both adorable AND abominable lol:

[​IMG]

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I think the game's brilliant. :) While the TouchArcade review (and pretty much everywhere else) compare the game to Angry Birds, I think of it more as a puzzle game, much like Cut the Rope, or other similar titles. Actually, it kinda merges the two. On one hand you have the trajectory aiming thing and shooting stuff at stuff, and on the other, instead of randomization, you have to have precision and good timing to successfully complete the levels. It's a bloody good game and I love that there's a ton of variety, things to unlock and it's a totally premium experience.