Universal Tiny Dangerous Dungeons! Game Boy inspired metroidvania!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AdventureIslands, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Of course the developer has given out promo codes to review sites, that's normal. Personally I would have preferred the review be published a little closer to the release date but maybe that's just me.

Also there's no mention in the review that the game isn't out until next week, the developer had to comment on the article to point it out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the coverage. Just a couple of nit picks that would bug me if it were my game.

2. AdventureIslands

AdventureIslands Well-Known Member

Yeah I've sent bunch of promo codes and other promo material for the press. Usually reviews like this are released after the game is out, but seems like the reviewer thought the game was already released. Which is kinda funny because Pocket Gamer already made an article of the game coming out on 2nd of April: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Tiny+Dangerous+Dungeons/news.asp?c=64479

I'm glad the game got positive reception, but I would have appreciated the review coming out when the game was actually available.

3. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I've put quite a bit of time into the flash version of Tiny Dangerous Dungeons and have it bookmarked for a free moment so I can finish it off. Looks like I may as well just buy it on iOS and enjoy it all over again! Fantastic aesthetic and a cool game to boot, can't wait to play this on mobile.

4. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY

Congrats on all the great press. Very pumped to play this.

5. AdventureIslands

AdventureIslands Well-Known Member

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is finally coming out on App Store tomorrow! Hope you will enjoy the game!

[​IMG]

6. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #26 Intendro, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    I forgot to ask the minimum iOS... :eek:
    I'll find out soon enough, but anyway...
    What is it?

(I'm still on 7.1.2 because I don't want to lose any incompatible games.)

*sees release thread*
    "Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1"
    :)