'Tiny Bubbles' Needs Beta Testers - Physics Puzzler Launching May 8th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pine Street Codeworks, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pine Street Codeworks

Pine Street Codeworks Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    What do you guys think about this prompt we just added to choose colorblind node?

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 12.33.26 PM.png

2. Pine Street Codeworks

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    Discord and iPhone X Beta Testers

Hi, I wanted to announce that we have a Discord Server, where we announce all the latest stuff and you can chat with the developers.

We are also looking for a limited number of beta testers who have the iPhone X. Head to our website and click SIGN UP!

3. Pine Street Codeworks

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    Tiny Bubbles Seeking iPhone X and Non-English testers!

Hi Touch Arcade friends,

I am super excited to announce we will be launching in 4 days - MAY 8th on iOS and Steam!! Our team is tiny, basically developed by one person (me) with some other amazing helpers. I am working hard to get the game done on time for you all to play, but I could use your help (see below).

App Store Presale is now live!

Since our last post, we've made some great additions to Tiny Bubbles, including 35 achievements, leaderboards, Infinity Mode, multiple player profiles, lots of new puzzles and we're translating the game into 12 languages.

Touch Arcade's amazing writers have talked about Tiny Bubbles HERE and HERE (thanks Eli and Rob!!!)

[​IMG]

If you are fluent in any of these languages, you can get free early access to the game on TestFlight and help us make sure all the text is correct! All you have to do is sign up HERE and write your language in the "source" field. We have a limited number of invites available per language.

List of languages:
    Japanese
    Chinese (Traditional & Simplified)
    Korean
    Russian
    Brazilian Portuguese
    French
    German
    Spanish

Thanks everyone for your support and help to get the word out!

Cheers all,
    - Stu & Team Tiny Bubbles