Universal Tiny Bubbles (by Pine Street Codeworks)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, May 8, 2018.

1. rocklobster

rocklobster Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Thanks for the great game. I almost never buy games, but this looked so pretty and puzzling — exactly my speed. I think just two puzzles left :( Will there be more?

I think 2, because stuck on "Twins Reunited". Just can't figure this out. No hints available for it. Resorted to watching the walkthrough video, but that was no help. Can most of the time fill up one blue without going out of bounds enough to clear all four blues. But always end up stuck with the smallest black bubble in the center between the two sad starfish. Tried various ways to use the last few blue drops as the bubbles deflating. No luck.

What's the trick?

9AE0E8DC-3056-48A5-88B5-5C6F422C163C.png

2. Pine Street Codeworks

Pine Street Codeworks Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    Thanks for the support! More puzzles? Possibly, but I've nothing to announce at this moment. :)

For this puzzle, think "asymmetry." Try a few combinations of one large bubble and two medium ones. Requires a lot of quick filling without pause into multiple bubbles. Keep me posted on your progress!

Chikonator likes this.
  3. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    Is "arcade" just the teal section? Which puzzle is best to complete the remaining achievements of connecting multiple wilds?

Attached Files:

4. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

5. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    #165 Chikonator, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Fill the two bottom bubbles quickly with about an equal amount of color until the four blue bubbles touch. The easier way is to do this with two diagonal bubbles, but both ways can work. Keep at it!

6. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

7. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    #167 Chikonator, May 26, 2021
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
    I have gotten both 4 wilds and 5 wilds using the power up. The level I used is called Twisted Friendship. You actually don't have to be super fast with this, just keep a good pace and know where to fill, pop, or cut at the correct times. You have to match 5 of each color to make a wild (and don't let those touch an area where you're making another wild). Keep each arm of the starfish separated.

I believe these achievements can be done without buying the game. I also believe they can be done without using the power up. I'm trying out new patterns to see! If you connect 7 of each color, you get a wild that appears up top. You can easily get 3 of those. But, matching 5 of each color is likely the only way to get 5 wilds and not use the power up. It will come down to making a precise cut near the end, I think.

I've played through the whole game twice. I bought the game and the added stuff. The only achievement I haven't gotten is "match 15+" in the infinity game. Buying the extras does help with infinity game since Bloop blows more ticket bubbles. If you go out of bounds, the ticket bubbles that get popped turn into extra moves, which extends the time you can play!

For the matching of multiple bubbles in Infinity, wait for Bloop to fill the screen with bubbles before you start filling. Make secondary colors the ones you aim to match. That way you have time to space out a potential match before bubbles start popping. A short delay will start the sequence of popping, so move at a steady pace!

Attached Files:

8. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

9. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

10. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    I have gotten both 4 wilds and 5 wilds using the power up. The level I used is called Twisted Friendship. You actually don't have to be super fast with this, just keep a good pace and know where to fill, pop, or cut at the correct times. You have to match 5 of each color to make a wild (and don't let those touch an area where you're making another wild). Keep each arm of the starfish separated.

I believe these achievements can be done without buying the game. I also believe they can be done without using the power up. I'm trying out new patterns to see! If you connect 7 of each color, you get a wild that appears up top. You can easily get 3 of those. But, matching 5 of each color is likely the only way to get 5 wilds and not use the power up. It will come down to making a precise cut near the end, I think.

I've played through the whole game twice. I bought the game and the added stuff. The only achievement I haven't gotten is "match 15+" in the infinity game. Buying the extras does help with infinity game since Bloop blows more ticket bubbles. If you go out of bounds, the ticket bubbles that get popped turn into extra moves, which extends the time you can play!

For the matching of multiple bubbles in Infinity, wait for Bloop to fill the screen with bubbles before you start filling. Make secondary colors the ones you aim to match. That way you have time to space out a potential match before bubbles start popping. A short delay will start the sequence of popping, so move at a steady pace!

Attached Files:

11. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

12. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    I beat Spumoni Pop then a glitch occured. It still allowed game play through the weirdness and resolved when I clicked Home. Screenshot_20210526-035942.png Screenshot_20210526-035950.png Screenshot_20210526-035957.png Screenshot_20210526-040018.png Screenshot_20210526-040025.png

13. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female

14. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    One more achievement left!

Attached Files:

15. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    Update: Twisted Friendship

16. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    Screenshot_20210526-042133.png

17. Chikonator

Chikonator Member

May 16, 2021
    Female
    I finally completed all 35 achievements! The last one I needed was Convene 15+. Totally had a "duh" moment on how to do it easily. I have five games going, so I'm off to complete more. Can't wait for more levels! ;)

Attached Files:

18. Pine Street Codeworks

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    As the developer, I'd be curious to know what your easy solution was! ;)

19. Pine Street Codeworks

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle WA
    I recommend trying the latest version of Tiny Bubbles to fix this glitch. If that doesn't work then usually restarting your device will reset your phone's graphics chip.