Universal Tiny Bombers - Endless procedural bomberman mechanics

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DenizPiri, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swanson

Swanson New Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Really nice art style.

The characters are definitely a treat to watch (and hopefully play with) :)

2. DenizPiri

DenizPiri Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Yes, game will be Free.
    However, we have IAPs for coins and unlocking all characters (unlocks future characters to come as well).
    You can acquire coins in game, or with IAP. You can use coins for unlocking characters and reviving after death (first cost is 40, then goes up exponentially :D).

So basically, all characters could be unlocked by playing the game. According to our calculations all current characters can be unlocked by 14 hours of non stop gameplay. However,, if you revive more than once, then revive price goes up exponentially and in some cases you end up losing it all because of wanting to continue. It is an interesting dynamic I think :D

3. DenizPiri

DenizPiri Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Thanks a lot ! :D

We have unique voices/sounds for all characters except for 3 right now I think. But we will add voices for those as well right after the release.
    And most characters have unique particle effects, leaving things behind as they walk. Most has unique animations in character selection and menu screen while character is idle. We did mocap for those animations actually, was pretty fun to act as the Marklar (alien), or the ROBOTO (robot) :D

4. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Ugh.. are there push ad's and ad's for revival? So you're saying it'll just keep getting more expensive to continue you're game as time goes on? why not a premium unlock or premium version? I think you should set a price. A price that is profitable and make it premium. Or add an premium IAP for unlimited revivals/ All characters/ Ad removal.That's just my opinion. Thank you