Universal Timing Hero - Retro Action RPG (by Buff Studio Co.Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iliyard, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Themagicjesus

Themagicjesus Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Which is nearly impossible on my iPhone 6+ because I cannot look at what kind of attack he is doing and be looking at my character at the same time. As soon as the boss starts to telegraph his multi attack the first set of areas that are going to be hit happen immediately before my eyes can move from watching the boss to looking for the open spot near my character

2. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    One thing that helps is that a boss will always do the same number of "normal" attacks before going into a combo attack (unless they're stunned, in which case I think the counter resets).

So if you know you're up against a boss that does three attacks then a combo, you can switch your eyes back to your character as soon as you evade the third normal attack.

Apparently the new patch added a few "limited deals," but I've never even been able to see what the price is SUPPOSED to be on them (it shows a price crossed out, and an arrow pointing at ... nothing, which I assume would be the package price). So those will time out before I'll ever know what they would have cost.

3. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Yesterday they pushed an update that had some deals on gems. The screen however did not show the sale prices. I clicked on the lower level one intending to buy it but it just froze my game. :/ Sounded like a good deal though but because it was on a timer, now it is gone.

What is a really good deal is spending your gems on credits. Once you get 10 gems, buy 250,000 credits and you should be able to go straight through and beat the level 40 boss almost immediately,
    which is the last boss for the character. You get an ending but the text was cut off on my ending so I don't really know how it ended.

Anyway, also make sure you sign in everyday. By signing in everyday and getting gems, you can use those to buy the higher ranked characters.

4. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    You do get to continue after level 40 but with the same mobs as earlier, only stronger
    I agree with spending gems on credits. The really nice thing about it is the amount of credits pr gems increases as your character's stats increase

5. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Bugger not available on the UK AppStore!

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Must have been pulled or something. It's not on the US appstore right now.

7. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Same me.It's only UK ?:confused:

8. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    It's not out in the uk :~

9. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Anyone else feel like the artifacts dont make a difference? Specifically, ive got one that should be healing me as i attack enemies but im noticing my health bar increasing at all. Maybe its just very slight and im missing it?

Otherwise, im loving this game. I also tried to buy the lowest tier limited deal but it did not work for me either.

10. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    It is a small amount at first but it's there

Once you level it up it will make more of an impact

11. Nytmair

Nytmair Member

Apr 19, 2016
    Sad! I just went to DL but to no avail. In the US.

Anyone know if it will be back?

12. Aitherios

Aitherios Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Minnesota, USA
    Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to it on the App Store....

13. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Not available in the Aussie store.

14. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    and this game is not available in the US store ?? WTF ?!

15. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    My guess is it was temporarily pulled to resolve two issues.

* The recent "time limited deals" that (as far as I know) could not be purchased by anyone because they didn't actually have a valid price attached to them.

* You could get the rewards for 'watching' most advertisements without needing to actually watch them.

16. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    I deleted it because of the heart timer. And you needed to pay 9.99 for unlimited lives. The lower tier IAPs didn't remove this restriction so I bailed #

17. Nytmair

Nytmair Member

Apr 19, 2016
    Hopefully they bring it back. I'd love to give it a shot.

18. Galois

Galois Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    I'm enjoying the game, but I wish the other modes were more accessible. Coliseum is basically impossible for the point I'm at. I have 4 characters level 40+ (which I think are just the number of upgrades applied) and I can't do anything.

The first enemy is level 40 (but definitely on a different scale) and all he does is heal himself to essentially full every 5-10 attacks. Even when I stunned his heal, he did it again before my stun was back up. I attached for 7 minutes with no progress before just giving up.

19. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    #39 iamseamonster, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    The Colosseum mode gets easier as you level up more. With a lvl 84, 88, 127, I got to the first colosseum "boss" before i died. The Raid mode on the other hand is super brutal.

Does anyone know what the Summoning Cards that you win from Colisseum are used for?
    Edit- Nvm, seems some characters are unlocked with the cards

20. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    how the F did you guys even download this game ? please tell us HOW!!