Universal TIME LOCKER (by sotaro otsuka)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    That would be great to know what scores do the unlocking. How many pods are there in total to unlock?

Billy

2. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Thanks for finding out all this good info...I've been playing more lately and really enjoying Time Locker.

Any tips to defeat the bosses? I think the highest level I've reached is 11 or 12...it starts to get really crazy and just trying to avoid enemies gets trickier, especially with a boss on your tail and the dreaded black wall.

3. Otsuka

Otsuka Member

Jul 13, 2016
    The sum of the current of the creature pod is 15.
    Exists tiger of stampede.

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Oh wow. So I have 7 more to go lol. I guess it's back to playing!

Billy

5. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloading.

6. Remote_

Remote_ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 26, 2011
    UK
    I'm still playing this to death. Certain combinations of avatar and weapons are very powerful but I love that it gets so frantic after a little while and it always hammers me!

Top score is 13k - add me on Game Center if you fancy. My username is Remote_

Superb game and a permanent fixture on my devices.

7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    add me, man. FiloMJ

Yeah, i give This 5 stars because it's The best game of his genre from Land Sliders.

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #68 LordShad0wz, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    A new update just dropped with new weapons and monsters and all sorts of stuff.

I'm about to go in now. I'll report back later.

Let's do this!!!

Billy

EDIT- holy crap! This game just gets better and better. Upon opening I guess I've played so much I immediately unlocked a new weapon pod and a new creature pod. I had previously unlocked everything. The new weapon pod gave me 3 of these supporters. They are effing incredible!! They are drones that come out. All fire a ton of shots at nearby enemies and when they run out of ammo they ram whatever enemies are left. Then a second later 3 more drones come out. Over and over. They are awesome! I'm going to build up coins and see what the new creatures are. And what the other weapons are. But man so far it's awesome.

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Here's a picture of the new supporter drones. I absolutely love them. One of the new animals is a fox with two weapon pods that rapid fire bullets.

I'm really really enjoying this update. The thing is there's more to unlock. It's showing there's another weapon pod to unlock in about 100,000 more points.

Billy

Attached Files:

10. Otsuka

Otsuka Member

Jul 13, 2016
  11. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #71 Intendro, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    Christmas update adds two infinite-use characters to buy for $1 each.

And it gave me 5 uses of the alligator.
    The alligator has two missiles firing forward, from behind you (from off-screen).

But I don't know what the panda does. (It doesn't say.) How would I decide to buy it?

Attached Files:

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    The alligators missiles fire forward until they get near an enemy then they will lock onto a target and chase it!!!

The Panda shoots off a bunch of smaller pandas that chase targets in the same way. The panda is a bit larger.

I'd say myself go for the Panda. It fires off more littler pandas. If I could only choose one. I purchased both though. You can't go wrong for $2. There is also ANOTHER animal pod added but I am 298,000 points away from unlocking it. It's going to take me a few days until I can. I will post pics of the new creature when I do.

Also remember in the last update the dev, Otsuka, doubled the coins you get from the gift and opt in ad boxes, if you purchased the coin doubler deal, because we asked for it here on this forum. He watches here and actually incorporated our request! How awesome is that?

He keeps making this game better and better with every update. I'm going to save a ton of coins for that new creature pod for when I unlock it.

Billy

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    There's been another update.

I can't say enough good things about it. If you can make a purchase the turtle has 2 rocket turrets that lock on to targets in any direction.

The penguin launches a hilarious spinning penguin that semi targets enemies ahead of the character and upon hitting explodes and fires smaller projectiles in all directions which also destroy enemies.

It's fantastic. There's also another pod and He increased the coin dropping. I've been talking to the dev on twitter and in the next update he wants to add iCloud saves.

If you don't have this game you should try it. It's fun.

Billy

14. Otsuka

Otsuka Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Hi Billy
    Thank you as always.
    I am very thankful.

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    There's been ANOTHER Update!

There's 8 more characters added. 2 more purchaseables. You get to try out the dinosaur and it's awesome because it comes equipped with two supporters dressed up as raptors that target enemies as they fly up and around the screen. It's a very powerful character for sure when mixed with crate weapons. I just got my highest score ever.

The other purchaseable character is an awesome wolf they fires off three smaller wolves that autotarget enemies and they get fired off rapidly. See the screenshot.

I love this update. I love that iCloud save support has been added now. I've purchased every character. I'll keep purchasing characters.

I would love to see more enemies. I would love to see more obstacles or maybe new maps. Something to spice it up.

Keep up the great job Otsuka!

Billy

Attached Files:

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    How can you guys not be talking about this game or the last update? With iCloud saves I'm slowly working my way back to unlocking all of the crates. I've got a ways to go. I love the last set of purchasable characters so very much. The Allosaurus is so much fun to use with its two supporter type of raptors it launches repeatedly.

I still love my war turtle too from a few updates ago.

Really awesome job Otsuka!

I still want my Cobra that spits auto targeting acid venom hehe. I'll buy it.

Billy