Universal Time, Alchemy and Rats (by LovblGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MrLeQuack, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Ok, level 7 was a pain in my precious...
    already, but now i'm stuck at level 9. Argh, that saw...

I'm convinced now that short fast swipes are needed to succeed, also due to those small/narrow/blocky platforms.
    I even go a step further for requiring a "jump button". Make 2/3 of the left screen for swiping and the other 1/3 for jumping (vice versa as an option of course, no buttons needed).

I can't move on, since i'm getting a little frustrated, and that's never a good sign. Challenging hard is always ok, but only if it's my own fault when i die. Here i die because of the controls, unfortunately, and i simply can't get used to them. Have to put the game on hold for now, very pity.

2. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

Hahaha, never give up. Get to the recipe above the saw, it will help you a lot! piece of cake

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Im in the same boat man. Im torn. It's a love/hate relationship with this game. I'd LOVE to play one level with virtual buttons. Just to see if it would help or hinder the gameplay. I want to see what else this game has to offer, but it feels like I'm playing the same level over and over and I'm not getting anywhere. Frustrating because I like this game a lot and can tell a lot of love went into this.

4. Fat Mouse

Fat Mouse Active Member

:)) you should see world 2
    Pro tips ;) . Change directions in mid air and use the passing through screen mechanic.
    Saws are hard but what do you think of the spike helmet rats? :D

5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Spike helmet rats are impossible without lightning! Lol

6. Fat Mouse

Fat Mouse Active Member

The game is not getting harder and harder as you advance :D It just has some hard levels from time to time.
    It would have been waaaay to easy with buttons, we wanted non stop action in levels and chill time in the lab :)

7. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #27 Qwertz555, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    DMaybe Noen thinks of using buttons instead of swiping, but you're still moving constantly?

My proposal was keeping the swiping and...no need to parrot myself.

I gave level 9 another go, but 20 mins. later i had to give up. The games requires fast moves with precision and in this case, i'm lacking skills.

Thank you for the tips, though i tried everything before already. It's not my first game after all ;)

8. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

Hey guys! The game is now free! WOOOO!