Universal Til Morning's Light (by Amazon Games Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 21, 2015.

1. But crawlspaces and barricaded doors don't show up on the map as doors. Also, there was one room that appeared on the map to not have a door...until you got to that door.

2. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    yeah that one room with the creepy mask key
    but got 100% already...
    if you find something just post it here :D:D
    i'll be waiting

3. Am I imagining it, or
    is the katana weaker than the broadsword, even through the game seems to consider it an upgrade?

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=262147][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262097][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261739][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259548][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262138][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262141][​IMG][/thread][thread=262167][​IMG][/thread][thread=262180][​IMG][/thread]

Til Morning's Light

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

May 21st, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

5. eksaint

eksaint Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    I think I'm tone deaf, can anyone tell me the order of the piano keys?

Thanks

6. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    You just have to press the marked piano key according to a note you found
    It doesn’t have anything to do with your hearing dude

7. nofa

nofa New Member

May 29, 2015
    mask key

Where can I find the mask key plz help?

8. nofa

nofa New Member

May 29, 2015
    Where can I find the mask key?

9. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    finished this master piece game!!

10. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  11. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Is it just me or is this game way too easy? It is more of an experience than a game. I have not been remotely challenged in any way by the puzzles or enemies presented. I must say I was really stoked when I first started playing by the level of polish, but I do regret this purchase based on lack of challenge.

12. EightRooks

EightRooks Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Just beat it. Yeah, as a game it's... pretty conventional, and a bit too easy, but I don't regret buying it at all. The ending was a bit too rushed and I didn't like that one cliché (which the credits then handwave away anyway!) but other than that, some seriously terrific writing and voice acting. (Erica facing up to her fears and slowly turning into a badass is vastly better than anything the Tomb Raider reboot managed, for starters.) After Freedom Fall it's another example of good storytelling (and presentation in general) really, really elevating what could have been a very average game otherwise. As it is it's definitely one of my highlights for this year so far, on any format.

13. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Price Drop,at last in EUROPE now,it's 3,99€ instead of 6,99,i'm Sure will hit US,it's only a question of Different Timezone.

14. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Could someone please tell me how TF the swipe mechanics work? I can't get past the Victor stage because all the enemies are swipe. I've tried short swipes, long swipes, fat swipes, slow swipes, swipe on top of the arrow, swipe far from it, they all fail.

Thanks!

15. You just swipe on the arrow in the direction it's pointing as the two arrows join.

16. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I've got several long flights so decided to jump on this sale!

17. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Just beat it... Started playing two days ago and got hooked. Nothing unique about this game as far as being innovative, but the story and variety of quick time events was fantastic. I can see why some people didn't like it, but for those reasons I loved it! Great game and fun till the end. An experience worth experiencing!