Universal Til Morning's Light (by Amazon Games Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 21, 2015.

1. Anyone know what happens if you die during a boss battle? I may have to die purposely on the next one just to see. I want to know if you start the entire room over or just the enemy you were fighting when you died.

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I only died once in the game, in the final battle. It reloaded back to entering the room.

3. Ugh thanks. I guess I better eat and avoid dying.

4. drunk_vader

drunk_vader Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Uhm, guys, for those of you who finished the game, can you tell if there is some sort of replay value beyond beating the final boss? Like in collectibles, achievements etc...? Thanks!

5. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    i am finished the game and now trying to find all 20ghousts soul(i have 12 before i finished) and trying to open every room...

6. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    There are achievements, and there's one collectible item. I think there are also some secrets.

7. drunk_vader

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Thanks guys, appreciate that. :)

8. You mean you don't open every room just by playing through the story?

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    thats right,in that room is lost souls and maybe new weapons,best weapon that i find is
    katana

10. Oh interesting. Everything has been very linear so far, so I just assumed it would stay that way.

11. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    There are a lot of missable souls. And there's one particular set of really cool rooms that you can miss.

12. I just zoomed out the map and realized I've only seen about half of the first floor! What did I get myself into with this walkthrough? :p

13. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    It looks more intimidating than it is, the game is about 6-7 hours long. Maybe add on an hour for finding all the secrets.

14. drunk_vader

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
  15. Well, I'm playing the game twice at the same time. Once to play, take photos and write the walkthrough. The other to record video. I have to do the first boss battle again for video soon. :/

16. drunk_vader

Feb 23, 2015
    Barista
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Can someone say what the ectoplasm is used for (the one you get by defeating enemies)? :confused:

17. It's used to
    take spectral photos of Lost Spirits so you can then set them free or something like that. If you take a photo without getting the spirit on camera, it uses up some Ectoplasm.

18. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Nice find, thanks!

19. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    A 3rd person top-down exploration game with good combat, good music, superb graphics, fully-voiced dialogue and a dark theme? Sold. Can't say I know any other game in the appstore with all these traits.

20. Anyone know if there's a way to replay a boss level? There are achievements for beating them in a certain amount of time -- does the game actually expect you to replay the whole game for each attempt to beat your time?