Universal Tiki Taka Soccer (by Panic Barn)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 7, 2015.

1. TrinityGhost7

TrinityGhost7 New Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Season Reset

After every season, I lose all the players I have purchased in the previous season retire. I have to start each season with all 10-25 players where I had mostly 30-50 players. I don't really see the point in the in app purchases of coins when I will lose the players I buy after a few days of playing, I'm not sure if all the players I buy retire after one season or if 25+ year olds will retire after every season. I'm not really sure what to do. (I just bought my left striker)

Attached Files:

2. panicBarn

panicBarn Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Apologies, haven't kept up with the thread. Some notes...

Ok something up here, if this is still an issue can you email me and we will get you on the beta and try and fix - [email protected]

IAP fitness coaches last for 50 games. They are just another consumable. I agree it definitely needs to be more obvious they are finite. Expect that change ASAP.

Few things going on here.

- Old players stats drops, but this effect is too strong and being lessened in this weeks patch
    - Also I don't tell you your old players stats drop! this is being fixed
    - Selling players and young players is coming very soon. At the end of the season players who are un-used, if certain positions are over-stocked and older players will have the option of being sold. Also young players stats will improve.

Agree could definitely do something here.

Again a number of things are conspiring here to make the user experience awful!

- Your old players are retiring, this mechanism is being adjusted in this weeks patch; old players retire less often and there is a limit so your whole team can't retire!
    - You will now be warned if you are buying a player who is at retirement age.
    - Finally the pop-up telling you they are retiring occasionally does not appear if you quit the game before you have seen it. Another fix required.

All in all this has understandably confused a lot of players. All being smoothed out now. Android players have all this stuff already. Testing time on Apple delaying the iOS releases.

Thanks for playing.

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    New bug founded, since the game was updated, I don't get experience points anymore, which means my manager won't go to next level... Please fix this, I don't want to play if I can't go to the next level

4. steviet

steviet Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    tv editor
    London
    Unless I'm missing something obvious, why can't we use substitutions during a match? It's very frustrating to have a player hacked down and injured and not being able to sub him

5. petroni

petroni Member

May 9, 2012
    You are missing something. Just click on S at the top right corner during a play. Now, mr dev: it's absurd not to be able to substitute when the game is stopped!

I also had the case of not gaining xp for some games. Then it came back.

6. steviet

steviet Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2008
    tv editor
    London
    Thanks for that! I presumed it would be in the pause menu like in every soccer game ever invented lol . Didn't even notice the s button!

Another question. Any idea why some players get an exclamation mark above them for a couple of seconds during a match? Thanks

7. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Exclamation mark means the player is very tired and is asking to be substituted

8. MBowman

MBowman Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Love this game, even though it's a bit hard to control on a phone sized touch screen.

9. armored_bard

armored_bard New Member

Jun 9, 2015
    The exclamation mark tells you that they are making a run, therefore getting closer to the opponent's goals.

Could anyone explain how the shop price inflation works? Energy drinks costed 10k in my first season, and, after I got promoted to league 2, their price became 20k. That makes sense since I started earning 25k per game. But now, on week 11 of season 2 their price went up to 50k(!!!) while my earnings per game are just at 30k. So basically these energy drinks are too expensive for me to afford now. Prices of coaches spiraled up as well, and now the ** ones cost 275k if I'm not mistaken. What affects the price level in this game

Wow, the prices are back to 20k per energy drink after one game played. Was it some bug that I became a victim of?

10. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    I just lost all my progress! My iPhone broke and I had no other choices than getting a new one but when I reinstalled tiki taka everything was gone..... This is the second time already, can you dev do something about it? If I have to restart I'd like to restart with some coins

11. oldman23

oldman23 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2016
    I like the game but the matches are to short.