Tiger Woods Golf Preview Video

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Fletch, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    this might be one of those games included in the rumored premium section of the app store. Those will go for $20 and above if i heard correctly.

2. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    There is NOT going to be a premium App Store. If there was, developers could make one already since they have the power to price their apps from free - 999.99. This is NOT going to be in the premium App Store and will NOT cost 19.99. That premium App Store rumor is so old it's probably rotting from it's own urine.

3. APPyhourreviews

APPyhourreviews Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    if that video is an early build and there is career mode where you can make your own guy, this will be AWESOME!

4. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Tiger Woods Golf is perfect for those whos serious about golf and those who are interested in a realistic/sharper interface

Let's Golf is more for those who likes mini golf; fun, fantasy, rpg with a cartoonish interace

for me ill take Let's Golf!

5. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Not impressed by the video at all, the ball physics seem bad when the ball lands, just doesnt look or sound right idk. Also the putting seems iffy, the first put in the video seemed fine and not even fast but the ball went right over the hole. I dont know we'll see but nothing Im getting excited about.

6. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    it actually looks very good and the game play looks exciting, if a tad hard to aim. looks like you might be there all day trying to hole a ball. saying that, the demonstrator was 5hite :p