Universal Ticket to Earth (by Robot Circus Pty Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    I started over from ep 1 just to play through again before ep 2 and was conservative and sure to go down the skill paths for each character so that I could get both the best sword and best gun (the awesome sniper rifle!) for Rose and Wolf right before the last mission in episode 2. Also to get enough skill points and money to do so I basically had to do every extra mission and get all stars in the main missions. They also used to have a feature where when you bought a new weapon you could sell back the old, it looks like they took this resale ability out and who knows why, it was a good deal. Unless I'm just missing how to do such.

2. cevinius

cevinius Active Member

Mar 21, 2014
    The weapons get sold back when you respec a character.

3. cevinius

cevinius Active Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Thanks for the feedback. We'll have another look at it here too.

4. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Has anyone run into a crashing issue? I finished the new chapter and went back to replay some parts to earn all of my challenge coins, and after earning a few it's crashing every time I open it.

5. cevinius

cevinius Active Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Do you have the 2.0.1 update? That should fix the crash.

Thanks,
    Kevin

6. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    How did I miss that???? So sorry. Updating now. Great game.

7. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Oooooh yeah! Forgot how it worked, cool thanks.

8. Paradroid90

Paradroid90 Member

Mar 18, 2017
    #288 Paradroid90, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Decisions, decisions ...

Now I'm at a point in my playthrough of Ep. 2 where I have gotten the best weapon for Doc and enough credits to get the best weapon for Rose or Wolf as well, but that is an "or". Not sure which one of them should get the benefit of getting upgraded before than the other one.

In Rose's favour, an upgrade means increasing her max weapon damage from 35 to 50 points, a 43 percent increase. Upgrading Wolf goes from 40 to 50 points, which is just 25 percent.

In Wolf's favour, he is a stronger fighter because he has a ranged attack and I think it might be preferable from a gaming perspective to have a really strong character and one that is sort of weak, than having two that are so-so. At least as long as you get to pick characters to use on the more difficult levels. Plus, that sniper rifle is easily the coolest weapon in the game. If it had stats that matched how cool it is, it should have base range = 5 squares.

9. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Personally I'm not a fan of fist weapons and was a little disappointed that doc has fist weapons =\
    I was hoping there might have been another ranged option in the game, but Wolf is easily my fav, then Rose. I just respeced everyone and got the sniper for Wolf and the awesome best sword option for Rose. I am about to be able to purchase the second best fist for Doc after I get 5 more talent points. Roses sword is killer and..no question...get that sniper man...especially when paired with Wolf's shot that jumps to another target, I can take out two full health targets with that sucker.

10. Paradroid90

Paradroid90 Member

Mar 18, 2017
    I got the impression from Ep. 1 and from general info about the game that eventually Seven will become a playable ranged character. But probably not in Ep. 2.

I decided to upgrade Wolf first. Ricochet (as pointed out by Tychaeus), Path of Action and the sniper are a good synergy, and I haven't even unlocked Rose's equivalent to Path of Action yet.

11. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Finished replaying levels today. I've now completed all justice missions and secondary objectives in Episodes 1 and 2 and collected all available Nitrium shards.

When's Episode 3 coming?! ;)

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Yep, path of action and ricochet together are monster! Path of action eq. For rose is pretty nice as well, especially when you can get your dmg meter up to 50.

13. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    60+ damage in single hit?

I'm going back through all of the stages and trying to get all of the achievements on each stage while I farm for cash to get the best weapon for each character.

I'm having trouble achieving the "get 60+ damage in single hit" achievements - seems the max I can do is 50 with Rose maxed out. Any advice?

14. mshchekotilov

mshchekotilov Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Rose 50 + Fire Blade should do the trick.

15. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I ended up getting these using Wolf’s Lucky Shot power, which adds a random multiplier to your strike. Charge your weapon to max, use Lucky Strike then cross your fingers!

16. mshchekotilov

mshchekotilov Member

Sep 5, 2017
    How many shards were there? I wonder if it's fixed amount and how many Life Leech Gems one can make. So far black and purple look like the limiting factor. :)

17. ThisIsXerxes

ThisIsXerxes New Member

Sep 6, 2017
    You could try a Stun power or something that gives you a critical hit too.

18. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I had 16 purple, 33 black: enough for 3 Life Leech crystals or 1 Life Leech gem.

19. Paradroid90

Paradroid90 Member

Mar 18, 2017
    Where do you find the purple ones? I'm in the mine, past the bridge, done Justice Missions to 2-11 and still no purple ones in the replay mission list.

I got five earlier somehow. I was under the impression that I got those during the Forge tutorial where the game says that it gives you some shards for the sake of the tutorial.

20. tsargeant3012

tsargeant3012 Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2012
    Grinding for cash?

Anyone have any good suggestions on where/how to grind for cash? I decided I really wanted to get all three of the best weapons, and I respected to sell back all my old ones and allow me to go down the shortest path. However now I only have enough cash for one of them, and my other two guys are left with their starter weapons, so I’m trying to work out how to relatively quickly earn money...