iPad TibiaME MMO [v2.0 out]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 7, 2010.

1. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #1 ImNoSuperMan, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TibiaME MMO

CipSoft GmbH
    Discover TibiaME, a free-to-play cross-platform fantasy MMORPG! Join thousands of players in TibiaME and help your frien…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Discover TibiaME, a free-to-play cross-platform fantasy MMORPG! Join thousands of players in TibiaME and help your friends fight against dangerous monsters in the colourful world of TibiaME. Become a legend of your own and prove your skills against other players in PvP! FEATURES - It’s online - since 2003 (Guiness World Record) - Persistent gameworld. Your actions make a difference! - Classic 2D RPG experience - Collect & trade thousands of items - Challenging team quests and boss fights - Hundreds of different monsters - Hundreds hand crafted unique quests - Full character customization PLAY ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE Slay your enemy while waiting for the bus or save the princess in your lunch break. Play TibiaME online - anytime and anywhere! REGULAR UPDATES The game is updated on a regular basis. In addition you can look forward to some great events across the year, like finding dragon eggs and fighting the evil Dragons across all islands. FOLLOW US: Official Website: http://www.tibiame.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TibiaME
    Information
    Seller:CipSoft GmbH
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 06, 2010
    Updated:Apr 11, 2018
    Version:2.25
    Size:39.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Finally ported. Wonder why there was no word from the devs since the upcoming thread. At least it's here though! :)

3. Vinvy

Vinvy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    #3 Vinvy, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I wish they would have ported the full PC version(even if just single player) instead, I am sure the iphone could handle it if they found a way to control it properly. I'll try this out though, I think it will probably be one of the better MMO's, even if it doesn't look so good, it has been around for quite some time to develop a community, and CIPsoft has lot's of experience in the genre compared to the iphone competition.

EDIT:The d-pad works really well, I like the visual indicators it provides. So far the game controls really well, is smooth, and feels quite polished for what it is.

4. wythesyn

wythesyn Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    Character

Can you change what your character looks like in this game? Pretty fun game btw.

5. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    No, and that's the ONLY weakest point in TibiaME... well that and the lack of classes, but believe me when I say that this game is absolutely incredible!!!:D

6. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Why is it free?
    Do you have to subscribe to play?
    Are there other charges?

7. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Nope. Its free. There are "Premium" locations that can only be accessed by premium members though. The free world is still quite large though.

8. Maythius

Nov 3, 2008
    You don't HAVE to subscribe to enjoy the game, but some islands are premium exclusive and you get more exp. and such. They provide three options for app store purchase:

1 month for 5.99

2 months for 9.99

and 4 months for 18.99

I think if I play this thing to death for free, I will go premium.

9. wythesyn

wythesyn Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Oswego, New York
    Are there any plans to change this in the future? It would make this even more enjoyable than it already is by being able to separate my character from the rest in the world, it would add a little more personality :p

10. firebatstudio

firebatstudio Active Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Kool. Playing now.

11. Maythius

Nov 3, 2008
    I totally agree with you, but it's a bit unlikely. I know the developers have 2 major updates every year (with the next one hitting this season). Is it possible? Sure; if the game gets extremely popular from it's iphone release I'm sure the developers will make the game even better.

12. firebatstudio

firebatstudio Active Member

Sep 21, 2010
    The D-pad control worked well but character's speed seems to be a little slow.

13. sushibox

sushibox Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Chief Design Lead (corporate): Web/Interactive/Pri
    Nashville, TN
    What world is everyone playing on? The game threw me into "world 27".

14. silentcorp

silentcorp Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010

Agreed, it takes forever to travel in this game. I enjoyed what I played however the travel between locations was painful!

15. JeromeT

JeromeT Member

Oct 2, 2010
    #15 JeromeT, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    TibiaME MMO - by CipSoft GmbH [Out now!]

TibiaME MMO

CipSoft GmbH
    Discover TibiaME, a free-to-play cross-platform fantasy MMORPG! Join thousands of players in TibiaME and help your frien…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Discover TibiaME, a free-to-play cross-platform fantasy MMORPG! Join thousands of players in TibiaME and help your friends fight against dangerous monsters in the colourful world of TibiaME. Become a legend of your own and prove your skills against other players in PvP! FEATURES - It’s online - since 2003 (Guiness World Record) - Persistent gameworld. Your actions make a difference! - Classic 2D RPG experience - Collect & trade thousands of items - Challenging team quests and boss fights - Hundreds of different monsters - Hundreds hand crafted unique quests - Full character customization PLAY ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE Slay your enemy while waiting for the bus or save the princess in your lunch break. Play TibiaME online - anytime and anywhere! REGULAR UPDATES The game is updated on a regular basis. In addition you can look forward to some great events across the year, like finding dragon eggs and fighting the evil Dragons across all islands. FOLLOW US: Official Website: http://www.tibiame.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TibiaME
    Information
    Seller:CipSoft GmbH
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 06, 2010
    Updated:Apr 11, 2018
    Version:2.25
    Size:39.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

16. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    That's pretty much the same speed in the original game. You get used to it eventually.

I was put in world 14 I think.

17. Maythius

Nov 3, 2008
    I'm in World 25

18. lakegamer

lakegamer New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    hurray!!! its out!!!

See you all in game

19. Whosatm

Jan 1, 2010
    #19 Whosatm, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Anyone know what spell books do? I know in the PC version, they give you your list of spells with the words and manacost, but on here they don't seem to do anything.

Edit: It seems that they are used to bind spells. Take a spell and a book to the spellbinder to bind a spell to a book.

20. sushibox

sushibox Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Chief Design Lead (corporate): Web/Interactive/Pri
    Nashville, TN
    Is anyone interested in picking a "TA Standard" world for all of us? Or is it too late and everyone's already begun leveling?

I've not even really started, past character creation.