Universal Thunderdogs (by Lucky Kat Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Lucky Kat

Lucky Kat Well-Known Member

Let me clarify about IAPs, subscriptions and ads within the game.

Everything is OPTIONAL. The game is not designed to be p2w, and users who get newer planes with mods (they also have negatives) aren't necessarily better than your first aircraft. You can play with your first aircraft and don't watch rewarded ads, or buy any IAP and you still can still destroy any other airplane. Our game design philosophy is that everyone can drop in and out playing Thunderdogs!

Regarding the VIP subscription. Apart from getting all VIP aircraft, you are getting soft and premium currency EVERY DAY. Compare that amount to regular IAPs and its amount, it's 50% off on a weekly basis.

Furthermore, any IAP, with $1.99 being the lowest price point, will remove forced ads.

Hope everyone enjoys the game!

2. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    After users purchased any IAP, Is 'Remove forced ads' still valid when we reinstall the game itself?

Thanks in advance. :)

decript likes this.
  3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Please don’t get me wrong when I criticised your vip membership, I did understand it wasn’t forced, I also understood that people could still enjoy your game without having to pay much (even for 0 you can still play and enjoy). But the game does feel like a f2p and I am a bit disappointed because I have always liked your games and bought most of them in the past, what saddens me is the double currency, why not just one?

4. idislikejordan

idislikejordan Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2018
  5. Lucavious

Lucavious Active Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Tried this but I was leader like five times where I died to nothing I could see I'd just be flying around and losing health randomly. My best guess is my opponents were lagging, but then it makes me worry about investing time in a game that can be lost any time due to network variations.

It's pretty fun. I'd still be playing if it weren't blowing me up randomly. I don't see an issue with the pass since I seemed more than capable of winning with the default planes.

6. Lucky Kat

Yes, if you reinstall and load iCloud

7. Lucky Kat

Thanks for playing. Yes this happens on a rare occasion. We're improving the net code as we speak!

8. duh_d_dum

duh_d_dum Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Loving the game so far. Got my best score the other day and been busy trying to beat it. Found the ship I've been enjoying the most too, so now I'm trying to build that up. Are more stages coming?