Universal Thumb Drift - Furious One Touch Car Racing (by SMG Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Feb 17, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I didn't even know until late night lol. I was on the AppStore main page and saw a button for thumb drift. I was like what it's live!?!? So I installed it and immediately bought the hamborghini.

Lol

I've been playing the beta the whole time. Lol

Billy

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I ended up purchasing the "Feel The Vern" vehicle yesterday just to support the game. It's a really awesome car!!! It was worth the money. I posted it to Twitter.

I play this game almost everyday still. It's in my round of games I play. I really hope we continue to see more modes, tracks, and vehicles.

I really love the different paint schemes you can purchase with the coins you earn. That really was a great addition.

This really is a phenomenal game. If you've never played this before I cannot recommend this enough. I also recommend getting the No ads and double coin IAP's it really will enhance the experience and it's not expensive at all.

Billy

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Lol I wake up to an update with 3 new cars.

That's pretty freaken awesome. I just randomly posted too.

Billy

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    An awesome new update just landed!! You get to drive Santas Sleigh!!! It's awesome. They added some other stuff too.

I still love and play this game regularly. Keep the updates coming SMG !! This is one of my favorite games !!!!

Billy

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... This is still one of my current favorite arcade games. Everyone needs to play this. Even my 3-yr-young son likes it, although he doesnt last 2 seconds. Haha!

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    A new update just landed!!

There's a new Daytona coin rush mode. There's a new purchasable car and a bunch of free unlockable cars!!

I immediately purchased the new car you could buy to support the dev team. It's a really cool car!!

I still love this game and I'm very happy SMG is still adding content. It's a great game and it's unique. There's nothing like it on the AppStore. If you haven't played it yet definitely give it a try.

Billy

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok there's an issue.

The timer for the coin frenzy and the free car are somehow tied together. You can't do them both. It doesn't even let you get the car. Now I have to wait another twelve hours for the car.

Also I paid for no ads as well as double coins and I've purchased every purchase able car. Is there a way you can make it so we don't have to watch ads for a second try for the coin frenzy mode or make it an IAP to unlock it permanently? 12 hours is way too long for a 5 second play mode.

Billy

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    This update is awesome.

There's a Blues Brothers car!!!! For all of you older people you will know what I'm referring too. SMG did this so well. The car is authentic to the movie and when you crash TWO guys come flying out of the wreck!

It's so damn cool! I love this game so much. The amount of unique cars is so amazing.

They've really got to fix the timers though. It's now 40 hours for me to unlock frenzy mode and cars. It's definitely bugged.

Billy