Universal Throne Quest (by Valorware LTD)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Valorware

Valorware Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    UPDATE SHOULD NOW BE LIVE! If anyone can let me know about that MFi support that would be amazing! My controller doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

Thanks so much for playing, I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Regarding the ending..
    Sorry about being stuck, I had fixed that but it looks like I switched map files back to the unfixed one at some point- you can escape by going into the settings menu (cog) and clicking the respawn button

moshgra and addink like this.
  2. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Are you looking to bring controller support? Twin sticks are a big no due me if they don't have it!! Adds so much to the game!!

3. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Sorry just seen your post stating it should now have MFI support! Awesome!!

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    VERY limited MiFi using Nimbus Steel Series as follows:

Left analog - moves character as expected.
    Right analog - fires directional attack as expected.
    Left/Right Shoulder buttons - Puts an imprint of the controller over each hotbar slot but pressing any other button does nothing.
    Left/Right Trigger buttons - Nothing
    Start button - brings up options menu but unable to select anything using the gamepad except the save button.
    Y button - brings up world map.
    B button - brings up inventory (though it flickers on/off if you leave your finger on the button for longer than a split second). The cursor sits on the gold icon and selects it but you cannot do anthing with it. No other buttons work.
    A and X buttons - nothing.

Hope that helps :)

5. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    Thanks a lot for that, really helpful!! The DPAD was meant to be used to navigate buttons in inventory etc, does the dpad not work at all?

6. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I’m a big fan of 9th dawn but not sure about this one... I can’t tell what anything in my inventory is... maybe a short text description when you hold over an item would be nice?

7. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    Don't worry too much about what they are, just go by the stats :) The game is designed for an international audience in mind, so that's why there's no text. Sorry about that, 9th Dawn III will have language I promise :)

Pink potions give you special attack, green potions heal you, food heals you too (by varying amounts)

8. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Correct. The dpad is not functioning at all.
    Also I now understand what you are trying to acheive with the gamepad overlay above each hotbar slot ;)

9. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    Thanks, I'll look into it tomorrow :) at least you can move around!

10. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #70 stubbieoz, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    In the character equipment screen next to the hp multiplier icon there is a pic of your equipped weapon and a bar beside it with a number.
    Can anyone tell me what the bar and number represent please?

And to the dev. Is 9999 gold the intended max gold you can carry?

11. SpeckledJim

SpeckledJim Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Sorry, yes southpaw is lefthanded. my typo did not help. It's quite common to have options for left handers, but a lot of games don't. Not something you really think about unless you are one I guess.

12. jdjleo

jdjleo Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Thanks for confirming no cloud/gamecenter back up. I would have liked this game but sadly that’s a dealbreaker

It’s 2019..no cloud, no thanks

ioso likes this.
  13. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    7DA94719-6101-4FB6-A2C3-A4D830FC3CF8.png Ok i believe something really weird happened maybe a programming error? I am in the first area and after 3-4 dungeon played i killed monsters with 4-5 hits with almost all my weapons. Then i got a mace? i believe and suddenly after i got to the next unexplored dungeon i am dealing like 2044 damage and instakilling - overkilling all monsters which i believe is not normal
    Also i believe i have 3 weapons equiped? How is that possible?
    Furthermore what does the +-89% mean at the speed?
    And last what does number 18 mean at my mace?

14. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Looks like you don’t have the newest version of game, go update it first and the value will be corrected.

About equipped 3 weapons, it is a bug definitely.

About number 18 of the mace, actually it is more like a class level system, you will get some weapons later share the same level, and your “class” is what kind of weapon you use.

sakara214ever likes this.
  15. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    #75 Lull4by, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    After spending 10 hours in the game, it seems like I beat it finally.:cool:

A5D384B8-016E-4D4C-B4ED-ABB016478A06.png

I think the bag system need some work, there are always some items just jump to next page of bag even there still a lot of spaces in the last page, is it a bug? maybe add a function to arrange the order automatically by item’s function?

Thanks to the developer’s effort, I really like the game, wish we can get more depth and more contents in the TQ2 if it is possible, and hope everything is well when you develop the 9D3.

I guess the developer own cats or just love cats very much like me.:D

16. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Yes, this is what I have worked it out to be as well. The number represents what level of proficiency you are in that class of weapon (mace in this case) and the bar shows the progression to the next level.
    Though what benefits you actually get by being more proficient in a certain type of weapon seems to remain a mystery.

Oh and sakara214ever.... being able to equip weapons in the accessories slots is definately a bug and I believe it was fixed in a patch. :)

17. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    8A6508E0-CE58-4D53-85A7-FF48F32B0D52.png
    Thank you Lull4by! And also thank you Stubbieoz.
    Yesterday i was playing and after finished playing i saved the game manually. Today after opening the game i lost almost everything from my eqquiped items.
    ios 12.0 iPhone X :(

18. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    Just on my way to work so only a short reply, ar erhs rest of your items on different pages of your inventory? It says page 1/5 pages. The previously equipped items may not have even been truly there- but dont worry, youll find some way better items soon anyway.

Thanks for all the bug reports guys, ill take a look over everything after i finnish work. Thanks!

19. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    According to the developer, every time your class level up, you got a little bit bonus damage when you use the “class”(Same kind of weapons).

20. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    #80 sakara214ever, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    No worries! Thank you for taking some of your precious time to answer to all of us :)
    The thing happened like that.
    Yesterday i had some stats problems and with the help of Lull4by and Stubbieoz i updated to the newest version of the game so all the problems were solved. I got in the (updated) game and i had all my equipped slots with my gear. I sold everything from my bag and left 1-2 things i forgot at the 4th page (but the second and third and firth are empty). I do not know if that is a bug? I am posting some screens to let you know exactly what i mean
    I saved manually at some point and today i lost almost all my equipped gear (only the equipped gear nothing else). So yeah it is not a big deal for me i will surely find new gear :) But just for you to have this problem in mind and fix it if you have the time! :)
    This was my inventory yesterday BEFORE the update
    CF76290B-60F3-4827-9FCD-7F422E93E75A.png
    And these are the pages 1-5 in my bag as they look right now

Attached Files: