iPad ThreadBound

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by neverboredstudios, Jun 18, 2009.

1. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009
  2. shawn_10

shawn_10 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    i really like the soundtrack, seems to have a really good gameplay, its just 0.99 so great job:) one thing tho, you could've put a little more effort into the graphics but their still acceptable, game's still definitely worth getting

3. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009
    Thanks! Yeah we decided to sacrifice some effort on the graphics to keep the price down. We didn't think we could compete with the big studios on graphics anyways. Gameplay, however, hopefully that is another matter ...

4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

so reading the reviews on itunes, one person mentioned the butterfly stick is hard to control, granted I have not played the game, but is this something you will adjust? or have you chalked it up to operator error? i'm interested in it, however I already have a plethora of games that are hard to control, and I don't need another. :cool:

5. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009
    That was really weird because we actually do have settings that allow you to change the very speeds that the person is complaining about, and we've never had this complaint before. As you can read in the other reviews I've linked, they actually like our controls.

Furthermore you can see a video where another reviewer actually shows how easy the controls are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zu1hxP9SQ

So my guess is operator error ...

6. jchampl

don't you wish you could reply back to comments, not to bash the people but to try and help them :(

7. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009
    Definitely. Well hopefully this here helps clear things up!

8. jchampl

it's on my list to pick up soon. good luck with everything. does the game run well on 3.0?

9. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009
    Yes, we specifically did testing on 3.0 to make sure everything worked properly, so you should have no problems.

10. neverboredstudios

Jun 18, 2009

Ahh I should also mention, that even though in this video he shows that you can play with any two fingers, we really do suggest that you use your thumbs because we designed it that way and find it easiest that way.

11. Delirium211

Delirium211 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Just purchased it! Will post impressions tonight since I'm about to go home.

12. iReview

iReview Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    hmm this game doesn't look bad :D

13. jchampl

Do you have to comment on everythread? You at the same crap over and over and don't add to the thread. I appreciate your pictures and info when you post your "reviews" however I don't get what you accomplish by saying "this game looks alright". If I look at your history I see the same thing posted over and over, obviously just my opinion and it doesn't really matter.

14. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009