iPad Thought I Should Spread the News.......

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dannys95, Dec 11, 2008.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    I contacted the Urban Tycoon dev. He does own a Unity Game Engine (Search App Store for TouchSoft and you'll see a 3D app). He said that he pushed back the release date, did not tell me when. I thought since I complained so much I should let you know. Also, mek says (maybe its him) that TouchSoft dev had a personal account. Anyone remember?

2. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Isn't anyone happy?

3. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    That would be a shame if the dev had a serious personal matter and people were pestering him about the update to a video game. The people trying to track him down didn't know this, of course, and I don't want to sound like I don't respect them, but I guess we can all keep this affair in the back of our heads the next time something like this happens

Edit: by personal account do you mean issue? Because that's what I thougt, and if not, then disregard my post above. Sorry if theres any inconvenience or trouble about my post =(

4. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    agreed. the dev's mother died ( :( ) he said in a post here. but that was a long time ago, really long time ago. yeah and we should definitely remember this.

5. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    by personal account i mean USER account. but he has a touchsoft account but mek says he has a personal account for himself