Universal This War of Mine [+ "The Little Ones" DLC] (by 11 bit studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sash-O, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Great idea hope they hear this and add it. It also fits the style of game too!

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    So does the game sync between devices?

3. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    lemme know if u need help i beat thos when it came our #

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Is the game legible on the iPhone 6?

5. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Yea it does #

6. xDiamond

xDiamond Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Is it possible to delete the starting workshop? I'm on Day 3 and I think I... somehow deleted it? It's nowhere to be found.

For context, on Day 2 I accidentally began to upgrade it, but clicked X and stopped it. Since then it's disappeared.

7. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Guys i been eying this game for a long time finally bought it on discount and iPhone release. Having trouble understanding how to play what to build or scavenge. My player get sick how do I cure him etc. Any time would be appreciated it

8. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    It should've stayed there, as a pile of parts on the ground that you continue to use. You aren't supposed to be able to get rid of it

9. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I'm currently on Day 4 and hit a bug where 2 kids come to the door asking for medicine for their mom. They need 2 bottles. Once on this screen I am stuck. There is no way to process, or at least I can't figure out how to proceed.

I will say that I had a different encounter before on Day 4 of someone asking for help to rescue some people from wreckage or something. I made a bad decision and got my survivor killed the time before and turned off the phone from frustration. Came back and the game didn't save the death state.

Thanks

10. xDiamond

xDiamond Member

Oct 12, 2015
  11. 11bitstudios

11bitstudios Well-Known Member

#311 11bitstudios, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    Please send the report with this workshop issue to [email protected]

(same with a situation when someone asks for help and the game seems to get stuck)

But seems like we've detected it and the fix should be ready soon.

Regarding other question - yes, it syncs between devices.

12. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Can you tell us when the sale will be over? Waiting to get some more funds.

13. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    That's great about the syncing. I'm not all familiar with everything yet but the game is fantastic

14. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    No idea when sale will end but you won't regret getting this game like zodiac which was a complete disappointment!!

15. smiffee666

smiffee666 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 29, 2012
    UK
    Arrrgghhh sale over, was going to buy it today!! Gutted !!

16. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Paradox solved: the image attached is the result of what happens when you try to install TWoM on an iPhone with iOS 7.1.2 through your purchase history. Remember the sequence was:

1. TWoM is an iPad only release with iOS 6 minimum (this initial release is what I bought for my iPad with iOS 7.1.2).
    2. After several updates, the game becomes iOS 8 minimum.
    3. Game becomes universal, thus allowing me to access it through my iPhone purchase history.

When I try to install it on my iPhone, it says that it's not compatible with iOS 7.1.2, but that a previous version (iPad only) is, and asks me if I want to download that version. When I click on ok, it downloads and install 3/4 of the way, and then it gets stuck there ad eternum.

Obviously, I wasn't expecting it to install and work, I just wanted to see what happened with the paradox of installing an iPad-only app on an iPhone legitimately through the App Store ;)

Attached Files:

17. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I don't mind being late to the party... and at $3.99, patience has proven to be a virtue... Now let the dark and gloomy gameplay begin!

18. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Will this work on an iPod 5 gen?

19. steven0451

steven0451 Guest

3D Touch

What's the story with the 3D Touch support? Is it gameplay-based?

Attached Files:

20. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I've had this game a while, but only played it on my (work) iPad mini. Now I have to hand that mini over to a colleague while I'm off over Easter, and I'd like to continue my game on my iPhone. Question: has anyone managed to sync saves across devices? I feel like I've fiddled endlessly with iCloud settings but never managed to get my iPhone to recognise that I'm already playing it on the iPad. I'm on day 25 - I don't want to start from the beginning again! Is it because I'm on iOS 8.4?