Universal This War of Mine [+ "The Little Ones" DLC] (by 11 bit studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sash-O, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    ;)For the non polish speakers:

Best game for iOS . If you are reading this already you know that your title is my No. 1 greet.

(google translate:p)

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    This is a great game to immerse yourself in and take your time to think out your actions. You will get sucked right in but that's s problem to because you get wrapped up in the characters etc. not a bad game at all and worth the price

3. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Lol. Thanks. That wasn't necessary, unless your polish. I bought the game few months ago, completed each story and still I wanna replay them all.

4. 11bitstudios

11bitstudios Well-Known Member

It started yesterday so one week since then --> it'll end up next Wednesday (on the 18th Nov)

5. RisingOne

RisingOne Member

Jan 10, 2014
    #285 RisingOne, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks for bringing this game to our iPhones! I bought it just yesterday and enjoyed every bit of it since then. However, there are several bugs that I hope you will deal with soon.

Once or twice the game crashed, but I can't figure out what caused this. I did manage to figure out another problem. Everytime there is bargaining with someone, the process can't be completed depending on where you tap on the screen (I get stuck when I tap on items that I've already picked as part of the bargaining). It just gets to the point where you can't do anything. This forces me to close the app and start over.

I really hope that you fix this so we can enjoy the game in full. Thanks in advance!

6. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Yeah i also experienced this bug twice
    I'm on 6+ 9.1 when i met some one for trading during scavenge,the game just froze up have to force close the app....

7. xDiamond

xDiamond Member

Oct 12, 2015
    So, general question, but how does this game handle on the iPhone (particularly 6)? Seems there are still some bugs to be ironed out. Is the small screen suitable? I've had this game on my Steam wishlist for a while, never made the time to go all-in. Considering it for iOS.

8. adillo13

adillo13 Member

Apr 11, 2009
    I'm having the same issue with the game freezing while on the trade screen. This is a terrific game, but this bug is really annoying. It's frustrating to restart every time you enter into a trade.

9. xDiamond

xDiamond Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Yep, I bought the game and am enjoying it, but it crashes upon trading. Probably gonna wait to dive into it more until it's fixed.

10. imusic

imusic Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    I write music for a living.
    Los Angeles, CA.
    As others mentioned... Same issue here. iPhone 6. Game freezes on trade menu.

11. infinityking

infinityking Well-Known Member

May 2, 2015
    Yep hope the devs fix it

12. 11bitstudios

The fix (to the trading issue) has been delivered - now the update needs to go through the review before we can click it "live".

When the crashes happen randomly on older devices - please kill all apps in the background (or even restart the device) because simply the memory has been taken and TWoM needs it to run flawlessly.

13. infinityking

infinityking Well-Known Member

May 2, 2015
    THANK YOU SO MUCH(although im running iphone 6 which is considered new right?

14. RisingOne

RisingOne Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Thank you for being so quick! When I said that the game crashed a couple of times it literally did so just twice. I haven't had this issue since then. I am on an iPhone 5s and as you said there may have been too many apps running in the background. By the way, any plans for Apple TV? (I know that the controls will be ridiculous there but I still had to ask)

15. ludka33

ludka33 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Don't know if this needs spoilers tags (don't know how to add them... Sorry):

Did they ever fix the bug where you save the person in the room from being tortured to death by the three psychos, you kill all the psychos, and then anything you take is still considered stealing?

You guys know the area I mean?

16. xDiamond

xDiamond Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Incredibly quick fix! Appreciate it!

17. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Glad I dropped money on this. Great dev!

18. 11bitstudios

Hey guys,

So yeah - new update went live yesterday:
    - fix to the crashes when you met the trader and tried to make a deal
    - fix to the missing trader situation
    - minor improvements

Still, please report if you notice any bugs. Actually, the best way is to send us details directly to [email protected]
    thx

19. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I just wish that the game had Molotov cocktails in it,you don't have to be a trained soldier to make such stuff.

20. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    11bit -- how much longer will the sale be going on? I'm actually looking to get the Android version but am just a little short on funds.