Universal This Is the Police (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    look, i've played both on iPhone, but truly they never caught me that much, although i'm a sucker of cops TV shows (Chicago PD, Blue Bloods, Fbi, etc etc).
    the story is really good, a classic detective storyline, but i found the game mechanics too harsh, like something wasn't well designed without knowing which one, you know, it is nothing specific.
    1) daily missions have time limits only to accept them, and you can't fix anything in case of failure, just get some negative points for each on duty officer.
    2-3) never played them so much, but i think they have more than one ending, depends on how you carried out your work and the paths you have taken.
    4) the first one is like a pain in the ass on iPhone, and in the sequel the devs have changed the system adding a handy zoom for all the text sections, not very comfortable though.

ramzarules likes this.
  2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thanks. I was inclined to get the first because of better story but i dont want to strain my eyes even more. I played the short trailer on the appstore and the font is too small

Gwarmaxx likes this.