Things Game Center Needs

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by triggywiggy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    This is False, I have seen some bug updates from apple (Fixed the "50 place" Leader board bug).

Just like the App store and iTunes on the iphone it is web hosted so Apple can update the app at any time.

Thanks

2. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    And apple release small updates once a month.

eg. 4.1."1"

3. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    isnt GC not like the bookApp which can be updated with the appstore!?

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Nop The iBook app is updated on your updates page because you got it on the appstore. GameCenter is web based just like Itunes and apple are capable of changing stuff on it when ever they want without telling you, meaning you wont know that they have done something until you go on the Game Center app.

5. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Personally I think the GC app looks like crap. I was expecting something that looked a little higher quality.

In terms of looks, I think Plus+ looks the best, eventhough everyone seems to hate it and it does lag.

6. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    oh pity, that not that good. perhabs we will see a minor update regarding GC in next few weeks since its pretty weak compared to OF.
    BUT I really like the button "play" and you are right in the game, cool idea!

7. olliewollie

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I agree. I have seen websites do this as-well as emails. Maybe developers may pick up on this.