Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by legowiz, Oct 14, 2010.
Come out and the dinner is on me! *Throws you some booze*
I could and will definitely do these
well, I have been intrigued by The Quest since it came out, but I never got it because the graphics looked sub-par, and yes, it would take a really long time to review. Ninja Chicken, Doodle Dinosaurs, and Tap and Share I do not have currently, and I'm not sure that they interest me enough to buy, but maybe.
Keep in mind everyone, just because you request something, doesn't necessarily mean that I will review it. I will do my best, but I can't make promises. Also, I will try to do them in the order that I receive them to be fair, so some of them might take me a while to come up with, possibly a week or two, but we'll see.
Thanks! That one was the first, so I'll get better and more confident as time goes on. Since I figured out how to record the gameplay and the commentary separately, I can fine tune the commentary to sound really good without having to keep redoing the whole video. Again, it will naturally get better as time goes on.
Review Blue Hole 3D, Toki Tori and Soosiz. All are great games and the first game needs some publicity.
well, I did have that one in mind. I contacted the dev in the hopes that I could get a promo code for the review, but if not, I may just buy it. We'll see.
I can do Toki Tori and Soosiz, cuz I have them. We'll see about Blue Hole 3D, it does look interesting.
Does it seem to be incredibly cheap to pester developers to save 99¢? No serious review site begs for promo codes.
actually, I didn't ask for a promo code, I simply asked if they wanted me to review their game. If they want to send me a promo code, great!, if not, then I may just have to get the game, but that's up to them if they WANT to give me a promo code. Oh, by the way, that game you gifted me is probably the worst game on the face of the planet. The review I will do for it is going to be very short, but I'm gonna have fun with it.
I edited the post to make that more clear.
lol i see hodapp loves you.
yeah, he seemed to take a liking to me right off the bat
The Quest's graphics aren't bad, you get used to them after about an hour. They're supposed to be like that. Either way, the game much outlasts the graphics.
And just review the first couple of hours or so of playing
And the other games mentioned are quick amd easy to do reviews if you want to do them.
1. I doubt many big name apps will give you promo codes, there are just so many app review sites!
2. I really think you should get a better camera. It's hard to see what is actually going on in a game where there's so much movement like pizza boy.
3. Too many ums!! Huge pet peeve for youtube videos
4. Audio is not good
5. When you die and stuff, don't just pause and go "um..." hehe, continue!
6. I still think you need something unique to bring to the table.
7. Nice try!! I'm sure you'll get better as time progresses
1. I probably won't get promo codes from big name apps, but it doesn't hurt to try
2. All I have is my webcam, and I can't afford a better camera, so it's gonna have to do for now.
3. I know, I do say um a lot, but that's mostly because I didn't really have an outline made up, but I do for the next one, so it should be better
4. Audio should be much better next time, hopefully
5. I'm not sure what you meant here, but I exited the level because I saw that as a good time to move onto other levels
6. I hope that what I have that's unique is the option for smaller companies or devs to get their games out there, since most have to send codes to big review sites that most likely won't review them, so I can be an alternative. I'll try to think of something else though, some kind of niche that hasn't been found yet
7. thanks for the encouragement, and yes, it will get better. Hopefully the next one will be much better!
It's FREE...Pumpkinator needs a review...
How about a review for this simple halloween-season-styled game, Pumpkinator?
Simple game play, interesting bonus rounds...see what you think? Thanks!
This is the best thing idea sliced bread. Who would've have thought of that!
You have a funny voice!