The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Aww -100 from you, how will I live?
    I have played it and it's very average.

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, it turns out I may be getting Dead Rising 2 after all... I had 20 to start with, and now my grandfather got a job replacing an old fence which I'm getting paid to help with, and if all goes well, I'll have enough to get it on release. :D

That said, who here has Crackdown 2? My friend has been playing nothing but Reach, so he's letting me borrow it for a while, so I'll have it for well over a week or so.

3. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Those recent videos of DR2 look amazing, I wasn't planning on getting it until I saw those.

4. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Play Case 0 if you havn't. I was planning to get it anyway, but playing that just sealed the deal for me.

5. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I know right, if I got -100 from me I'd be devastated.

Not gonna argue with your opinion, but IMO there's nothing average about it, seeing as there's nothing else on the 360 like it. The graphics are the only average thing about it.

6. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I've heard good things about Case 0 mate, I don't have much time anymore due to work, but I'm probably just going to jump in to the full game.

I think the problem for me is, that I'm not a huge fan of MP gaming, so I'm obviously going to find it the polar opposite to how you feel about it. Glad you are enjoying it buddy.

7. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Gawdamn Reach is unbelievably fun. Kicks the shit out of Halo 3 for sure.

8. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Ah well if you're not into a bit of MP gaming then it's completely useless I agree, Blitz mode is really boring.

Also Case Zero is pretty good, but if you're getting the full game then probably not much point, unless you're really itching to play a nice long demo.

9. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I have crackdown 2 :D We should play some co op together. What's your gt?

Oh and Reach is really fun, my first Halo so I kinda get negative scores still haha

10. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    It's Underoth709. Send me an invite, I'll know who it is.

And when do you go online? I don't think I'll have much time tomorrow, seeing as I'll be out of the house for most of the day, but otherwise I'm available for a game almost anytime.

11. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    oh my god i know. Ive played it for over 16 hours already and havent touched a thing besides forge. I cant wait to upolad my new map to my file share its ridiculous.

12. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I picked up Halo: Reach today. Never was really much of a Halo fan, I played the first one way back when it came out and thought it was kinda cool but just okay overall. Am I gonna like this one? I haven't even opened it yet, I'm thinking about returning it to the store and getting Dead Rising 2 in a couple weeks instead.

I did get a free $20 Walmart gift card for buying the game though which was good either way.

13. Rasterico

Rasterico Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Ok i've pre ordered the 360 version of Dead Rising 2 today! If any of you guys fancy doing a bit of co-op on it when it's released then add me on 360 gamertag is Rasterico.

I usually manage to get a couple of hours in the evening where I can get online, obviously thats UK time though so it may not be as easy for you guys across the pond.

14. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I'm usually on around this time, plus minus a couple of hours. But I kinda vary sometimes. Oh and apparently your gt doesn't exist :confused:

15. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I'm pretty sure he forgot a letter try "Underoath" with whatever numbers came after it. He forgot the A.

16. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    You were right :eek: I actually tried Undercroth just for fun after seeing it on the front page :p Oh and I added you too Rocketman, my GT is c4taly5t.

17. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Yeah I got that. If anyone else wants it my GT is the same as my username, RocketMan919 if for some reason you cant figure that out. Add me if you want. Be sure to send a message so I know who you are.

18. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #1918 Booch138, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    Halo: Reach tonight! Add Booch138 if you want to play. Me and Masmo will tear shit up! GT: Booch138

19. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    If anyone's getting Dead Rising 2 on Tuesday, add me on Xbox Live. I need people to do some co-op with after I play around with the story mode a bit.

My gamertag's Underoath709. I was on my iPod the last time I typed that and accidentally forgot the a... My bad.

20. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Hahahaha Masmo got his shit torn up :p