The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

im just saying people cant decide things themselves and do things for themselves anymore and it annoys me. And if hes playing the game all you have to do is go one option higher and it opens the download section. Its easier then finding a game online (less button pushes).

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Any good games for 240 points, or any good combos that add up to 240? I'll get either add on packs or full arcade games, it doesn't matter to me.

3. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    Cool, thanks

4. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    I'm not getting FO3, I'm only getting NV or TFU2.

5. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    It sounds like Fallout New Vegas will be extremely similar to Fallout 3. If any of your friends have 3, try to borrow it from them first to get an idea.

And personally, I'd recommend Fallout more, but that's because I'm a big fan of open world games, RPG's and shooters, while it sounds like you don't have a huge preference of what type of game you're playing.

6. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    But you can get FO3 for like 10 bucks... and if you haven't played it...

7. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    If you are getting New Vegas, there is no reason NOT to get FO3. It's a remarkable game.

8. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Ok, I have 240 points to spend after getting Dead Rising 2 Case 0. I've been looking at a few Indie games, but then I noticed that Resident Evil 5 add-ons are on sale for the same price, particularly the first DLC campaign and the versus mode, although I'm leaning more towards the campaign myself.

If I'm to get some Indie games, which ones should I get? And if I should go for the Resident Evil 5 DLC, which one should I get?

That said, does anyone here have Resident Evil 5? I'm dying to find someone to play co-op with.

9. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    For RE5, get the camp mode. You will get more out of it. I got bored of the Vs. mode. boring as sh!t. I want my points back. lol

10. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Yeah, I just took a look at the VS. mode on Youtube yesterday, and that's definitely off the list.

Now the question becomes whether to get that RE5 campaign, or to go for an indie game or two. Can you skip to the DLC campaign if you havn't beaten the game yet?

11. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    That I am not entirely sure of, but I can assume that you can continue with your story after you DL the DLC and not have to play it right away, since the game's story is in chapters. You could also just beat the game and wait to get the DLC till you do that.. lol or are the points burning that much of a hole in your console ^.^

12. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I think the DLC might be on sale this week

13. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Hey, what's the cheapest place to get a copy of CoD: WaW? I can't stand playing Nazi Zombies on the iPod anymore, I must have the console version. Must.

14. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I got my copy for 19.99 at Target :/

15. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    I probably have that amount in spare change in my drawer. That's still high for such an old game, though.

16. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    i dont know about prices but you might just want to get the black ops hardened additon instead of regular if your getting it. only 20 dollars more and comes with ALL nazi zombies maps for whatever horde mode thing they have for black ops

17. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I'm assuming you have checked ebay, and that seems to usually have the lowest prices.
    So.. other than that, I'm not sure how to help you out.

I am sure this has been asked about a trillion times, but has Treyarch said anything about Nazi Zombies in Black Ops?

18. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    I might opt for that option (and sadly wait 'til Christmas for NFS), but details have been so skimpy. I don't get why they wouldn't mention a zombie mode two months before release to generate hype if they planned on including it.

19. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    #1819 Masmo, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
    I think they did. They mentioned something about only the Hardened and Prestige Editions will include a Zombie mode :(

EDIT: Oh whoops I think I'm wrong, only the sepcial editions have the original maps.

20. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    they never confirmed a zombie mode when asked but they did say they would include a 4player co-op mode and the higher price editions come with the original maps, so id be left to think its like Communist Zombies or something. Yes! Commie Zombies! I think possibly because they just had that full multiplayer reveal and becayse no one is like over hyping the story mode and if they confirmed zombies, there wwouldnt be as much hpe/talk about the game.

Oh and id recommend getting the hardened edition because witht hat you get all nzi zombies maps, when otherwise you'd have to pay a lot extra if you got waw.