The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Ill add you when I get home. Currently stuck at a hotel for the weekend hahaha

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Kinky!

3. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Handcuffs :D

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, I finally got my Xbox working!... Sorta... It's kinda on/off with the red ring right now. I'm thinking that it's just overheating, since it works about 50% of the time. Also, when the graphics got messed up while playing Call of Duty 4, I put a fan in front of it and everything cleared up for some reason.

That said, I still have about 760 points left from when I bought The Passing and Zombie Island DLC, and I'm wondering what to spend it on. I'll get Deadrising Case 0 if the demo proves to be fun, and I need to know what else is worth the money if I do/don't get DRC0.

5. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants

Well if you don't top up your m$ points then what else can you buy besides Dead Rising 2 Case zero? Most things cost 800 or 1200. If you do get more points, get MNC :D

6. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    I've seen a lot of games for less than 400 points, so I'm wondering if they're worth the money or not.

7. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    You've gotten "I Made a Game with Zombies In It", right? Best dollar you could ever spend.

8. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    #1788 Somerandomdude, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
    I love the trial game I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have anything else to buy first since I have several friends with the game.

9. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    #1789 Illegal Danish, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
    Yeah I just got a 4000 ptz card but I have spent most of it Right now I have 1,600 pointz left so im wonderin what to spend it on. Im thinkin Deadliest Warrior, Marvel vs Capcom 2, or Toy soldiers, I cant decide which...

ps. currently Im probably gonna play borderlands if my xbox live keeps workin, so if anyone wants to play.... Im only llike lvl 8 because my lvl 50 character got erased when my xbox unformatted. So if anyone can boost me a bit Id be much obliged...

10. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Deadliest Warrior is pretty fun, but definitely lacking content. I played it at a friend's house, and it almost seemed like the full version was the demo. That said, I love the combat stystem, and at least the demo is worth a look. So I'd suggest MvC2 the most.

And I'd play Borderlands if my friend didn't have my copy...

Also, who here has Call of Duty 4 or either Left 4 Dead game and wants to play? I just got my Xbox back up and running (at least temporarily), and I need more people to play those games with.

11. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    alright thanks, yeah I have the demo and its pretty fun but I think I will go with marvel vs Capcom, also I finnaly got my live wrkin

12. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    FO: New Vegas or SW: The Force Unleashed 2? I'm split between the two. Fallout will last me a LOT longer, but I'm also a sucker for action-adventure and Star Wars games. I have TFU1 and it seems they're fixing everything I found wrong with it. Never played Fallout 3 either. Advice?

13. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Get Fallout 3 first, since it's probably pretty cheap by now, and make your decision from there.

Also, anyone have Resident Evil 5? I've been looking for someone to play co op with.

14. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    Anywhere I can buy new xbox 360 slim online with no sales tax?

15. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I recently purchased Modern Warfare 2 over eBay from the UK (I'm in Australia) and I have a couple of questions:

1) It is brand new but I have encountered a problem 3 times in my 2 days playing it. It says that the disc is unreadable and to clean it and restart my xbox. It's quite annoying.
    Should I send it back and get a working version because it could get worse or keep it? it has no scratches or other problems that I can tell.

2) What is the best DLC pack to get and what do they have in them? I'd like new game modes like the Zombies in WaW but if not, what will give me the most value?

Thanks

16. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    both of the dlc packages only come with new maps

17. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    www.amazon.com no tax and free shipping! :)

18. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    The best thing to do in this situation is to sell the game back, and get Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

19. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

Couldnt you find a cheap new version. Why get a second hand one when it has been out for a year now.

And why ask the second question without even looking at them?? you have to do some stuff yourself (no offence or anything ). If you looked youd know that there are two map packs and thats it. The second one is better I heard but I didnt get either.

20. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    He obviously has some research of his own to do, but jeez. He was just asking a question brah.