The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    They better freakin' fix the multiplayer. If I play alone as an assassin, I'll got 27-5 and grapple without a problem. Play with any of the people in my party, and I'll go into the deep negatives because of the lag and inability to grapple. "No, seriously, I'm better than this." "*snickers* Sure you are."

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    no not really, they're adding an awesome theater mode, the campaign as they said "Will be something new, complex, and brutal." A new co-op mode, Create-a-Class 2.0 and a new matchmaking system. Treyarch is gonna hit damn gold with this game. Oh and don't forget another game to look forward too, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Heard it all before. About once a year to be exact.

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Well, in two days Treyarch will show us what tricks they have up their sleeves.

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    What's in two days?

6. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    September 1st.

As for Microsoft rising prices: **** u.

7. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Some huge "FULL MULITPLAYER REVEAL" is tomorrow. Im defintiely looking forward to seeing what its about cuz ive heard that it should be pretty cool.

8. Karma32

Karma32 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    I only have a PS3 at the moment, but can't wait to get the 360. I hardly touch the PS3 anymore and when I'm over at my cousins house, it's always Xbox 360 non stop.

I think I'll wait for that Kinect 360 bundle. This will be awesome using it for my P90X. Xbox Pause, Xbox play. Can't wait.

Btw, My cousin told me I would be able to download full retail games to the hard drive on the marketplace. Are these all the games, or just older games? I think playing without a disc would be awesome. Would be cool if I could DL the newest games without going to the stores.

9. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    They're mostly old games that have come out but not too old. I think they have semi new ones like Batman Arkham Asylum and classics like Halo 3.

10. Karma32

Karma32 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Thanks for the reply. I would think they would do all the games so they could make $$. Oh well, Gears Of War and Forza 4 here I come :)

11. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    yeah but shops wouldn't be as happy, and it probably gives the game a boost in sales later on

12. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

anyone who uses the on demand service is an idiot, simple as. The games are being sold at €30 and these are games I could get for €10-20. Its a total ripoff.

13. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Sounds a lot like Live. Anyone that pays for their online service (and the type of people who end up buying Kinect) are the perfect bait target audience for the On Demand service too.

14. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

I dont see whats wrong with paying for quality. You pay for live and get it back. But you can buy they games cheaper so......

15. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    You pay for something people with other consoles get for free. Yes it's got one or two minor perks, but not enough to cover the costs you're paying... and now it's going up! Enjoy!

16. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    While I do think that Xbox Live is considerably better than PSN, I don't think it's worth the $50 a year, let alone the $60 a year. That's just flat our rediculous. I was wary about paying it before, but now with the hike, I think I will be bowing out of Xbox Live Gold Membership come this April (when mine expires). $30 a year is more acceptable. I wouldn't complain about it then. That is totally just me though.

17. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    #1757 Masmo, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    To all Dead Rising fans out there, Dead Rising Case Zero is now out on XBLA Marketplace for only 400 MSP! Seems like it could be a lotta fun and ease the wait.

18. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Just got Final Fantasy XIII a few days ago from one of my friends, it's acually pretty awsome, but the upgrade system is confusing on Chapter 2 :\

19. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    You mean weapons upgrades? Ignore it. Ignore it all the way to chapter 10 or so, just save up all your items then later in the game you'll be able to put them to good use.

20. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I made the fool's mistake of upgrading a few times just to see what the system was all about. Turns out it's not that intricate. I still have yet to beat the game though. So I can't say much. I really need to stop procrastinating and just hurry up and beat it lol. It is a pretty awesome game though. A little to linear early on but it branches out just fine.