The Xbox 360 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by jacksoncombs, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

At 18 seconds you can see the RC's are a killstreak reward (3 kills) and most kids who spam that kind of thing tend to go 7-20 so hopefully they won't be that annoying

2. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Why couldn't they keep the UAV's? Those were a good killstreak.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Then you either don't go, or you go and then play games hardcore all night, f*** work.

4. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Then you don't go?

My car's in the shop, and my friends hate Madden so I can't go to the midnight release... :(

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    The reason I go to midnight releases for a few games rarely is so I have something to look forward to when I get home from work the next day lmao. But I do play the game when I get home, just not for a real long time. Just enough to tease myself and dream about playing it when I fall asleep. *laughs*

6. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Well, I know I'm picking up my copy of Madden '11 tomorrow as soon as I wake up.

7. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Oh yah, then get fired, :rolleyes: what a plan. I'm already in trouble enough as is.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If you can't have an epic all-night gaming session then make it through work the next day you're just not hardcore enough for a midnight release :rolleyes:

9. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    OFF TOPIC: You gonna watch Brasil rape USA tomorrow?

10. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

They might still have something like them at 3 kills, they just didn't have UAVs during the cold war (as far as I know). They have option for different killstreaks, like you could choose between Sentry Gun and Pred Missile at 5 kill streak in MW2

11. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    I should have done that, yes. But now I can caress her all I want, in the flesh.
    Kinda happy it arrived a day earlier than expected really, but it was just such a tease.

Also, Joystiq's review of MNC
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/09/review-monday-night-combat/

12. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Thanks for the link Shaman. I like how they thought the same thing I've been thinking- that it just combined a bunch of good ideas, but apparently it turned out really good.

13. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Im disappointed. I mean I never really liked the Treyarch games as much as the IW ones, but it looks to me like they went over the top. Heres what I think happened.

Treyarch: "Alright guys, we know that we always come in second place to IW and people usually dont like our games as much as theirs. So we've gotta ****in blow them outta the park. "

Guy 1: "BANG BOOM EXPLOSION!"

Treyarch: "**** YES! I like where this guy is going! ANYTHING ELSE!?!?"

Guy 2: "MAKE EVERYTHING EXPLOSIVE!"

Treyarch: "AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! **** YES!!!!!"

Guy 1: "RC CARS I LIKE DRIBIN'!!!!! CROSSBOWWWWSSSS!!!11!!!"

Guy 2: "ALL EXPLOSIVE!!!!"

Treyarch: "MY GOD YOU ARE GENIUSES!!! All we have to do is take two cool things and put them together! That like QUINTUPLES the awesome!! LETS HAVE A KNIFE THAT SHOOTS KNIFES!!!! AND ITS RELOADABLE TOO CUZ IM SURE PEEPLE WILL LOVE GETTING KILLED BY THAT SHIT"

Guy 1: "EXPLOSIONS!!!!"

TREYARCH: "Alright guys, lets take lunch. Then, more awesome ideas."

Why are you out of time out?

14. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Wow, I mean I thought the game was good, but 9.0 out of 10? Thats better than I thought it would get. I only played a ew games but maybe I didnt play as in depth as it gets. But yeah, Im excited.

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #1555 Booch138, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
    I think TreyArch did fine with WaW (I loved MW1, but I like WaW more than MW2...), so I expect this to not fall far from the tree. I, personally, can't wait to pwn some b*tches with a god damn cross-bow lmao.

Not excited about that effing RC car though.

One thing I want to see is how the damage to your player will go, like will it have the Blood Splatters of MW2? Cause it wasn't so bad in WaW, where as MW2 covered your screen pretty bad (got used to it of course) but yeah... still curious about that.

16. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I only liked WaW for the Nazi Zombies. I always feel as though their games are exact replicas of IWs games, yet somehow made worse. And this one is just too over the top for me. I thought these were supposed to be realistic war games. And it seems like a noob nightmare, all people do in MW2 is complain about noob toobs and knife kills and things like that....

Now theres a semtex that can fly across the map, a C4 on wheels, a reloadable ballistic knife (and people hated commando, cant wait to see how they feel about this) and all kinds of other stupid shit. I wasnt too interested in this game anyways, but this didnt help improve that at all. Ill probably still get it, only because my dad will buy it for me (so I dont spend my own money) and It'll give me something to play.

17. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Yeah, I'm seriously wet with anticipation for this game at the moment. Anyone know an exact release time? :D

18. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    They've got a countdown on the official site.

19. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    You're sick.

20. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a