iPad The World Ends with You: Solo Remix (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by chaos_envoys, Aug 26, 2012.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Nope. The mingle feature is horrible in this game. That's pretty much the only downside. However if you get past that, I believe it's the superior version UNLESS you like very challenging games. This one plays more like a solid RPG and the DS version plays like a challenging, skill/management game.

2. reverse channel

reverse channel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    So I purchased this for my iPhone back when it came out, but now for some reason when I go to redownload it, I can only find the iPad version that I have to pay $20 for.

Did they merge the two and I'm now SOL, or am I missing something?

3. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/world-ends-you-solo-remix/id544695089?mt=8

I'm seeing the iPhone version right there

4. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Finally 100%'d the items and pins.

[​IMG]

5. chriswing

chriswing Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Ios 8.0

Does anyone having issue after upgrading to IOS 8.0?
    I'm stucked on initializing screen...

6. tomusaq

tomusaq New Member

Jun 13, 2014
    Me too Q_Q

7. chriswing

chriswing Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Oh SE just updated their app description about this guess they are aware and working for a fix.

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll be sad once I get the i6 and can't play this. But I'm glad they're fixing it. SE has done a lot for this port surprisingly including that randomly awesome widescreen update a while back.

9. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Yeah I tried installing it with iFunbox and failed too. Hopefully my save file isn't gone, I have a star for every category already :/

10. chriswing

chriswing Member

Sep 23, 2013
    the save file should be intact just download the 'game.dat' from document folder when you using ifunbox. And wait for new fix from SE.

11. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Hopefully. I'm worried because I used iFunbox to install the iPhone version on my iPad.

On a different note has there been news of a TWEWY 2? Last I heard there was that secret "Preview Night" event or something.

12. chriswing

chriswing Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Haven't heard any news about a sequel yet but Chaos Ring 3 :).
    I'm still dying to wait for SE to fix tht iOS 8 bug :/

13. No sequel in plan. And Chaos Ring 3 and TWEWY teams are totally different. Don't see the point to mentionning this game here.

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Surprisingly, when I restored from back up, pretty much all my apps restored their save files (games and all). It's amazing. I honestly thought it'd wipe all the saves. I can't access TWEWY but I can back up the save file still anyhow.

15. tomusaq

tomusaq New Member

Jun 13, 2014
    tt^tt

16. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I restored my iPad to ios7, installed TWEWY using ifunbox and retrieved the save file. Thank god the game.dat file is still there! Can't wait to load it up on my phone which I just got back.

17. tomusaq

tomusaq New Member

Jun 13, 2014
  18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great news. I'm surprised they save them but that's a good kind of surprise.

And dammit. I'm trying to play this and CR2 on my iphone 6 and still no update. Driving me crazy. At least FF Tactics works...

19. xzeldax3

xzeldax3 Member

May 12, 2012
    I believe that once you beat the game, you will be able to get mingle pp from playing tin pin slammer from the menu.

20. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pro tip: there are some maps in tin pin slammer where you can win without moving your pin. Basically wait for the AI to suicide. That's pretty much how I got all the pins.

Also by winning tin pin matches you get ESPer rank points too. It takes a bit of time but you can get to God rank fastest this way.

Wonder what is taking them so long to update. I'm itching to use my gorgeous dark lit planet set!