iPad The World Ends with You: Solo Remix (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by chaos_envoys, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Atangerine

Atangerine Active Member

Sep 13, 2012
    MI
    You really need to read the directions and the cutscenes.

Your first partner is summoned by tapping any enemy. Your second partner is called by swiping down on the screen. You call your third partner by holding your finger on the screen.

Books are tips. You need to read the Ability to know what it does. And pins are used in combat, which can be switched in the menu. To know how other pins work, look at its psych. It will tell you what to do.

2. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Thanks all for the clarification.

I restart the game, and read carefully this time, feel much more understandable.

Got another quest: I got the following items
    1) cure drink - trained to lvl3, is it a one time use item or not? How do I know the item is one time use or not?
    2) scarletite - why is used for, can't find any shop will accept it

Thanks in advance

3. Atangerine

Atangerine Active Member

Sep 13, 2012
    MI
    Cure drink is a three time use pin in battle. That means you can use it three times in x amount of reductions (how many noise you chained). It will not be gone permanently; just for the rest of the battle.

You can figure out how many uses a pin can have by looking at its limit. If the limit is an amount in seconds, then there is no limit; you just have to wait until the pin reboots.

Scarletite is used to purchase stickers an other important items. Whenever you find a sticker, you should buy it. You can look online for sticker locations and how to make scarletite.

4. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    Pin evolution question;
    If a pin need PP type is mingle/shutdown, can I do battle to gain exp(level) first when close to evolved (max out current) state, then I do mingle/shutdown to archive evolution?
    Or no, if the PP type is mingle/shutdown I must level it according to its PP type from the beginning?

5. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1085 ImLegend, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    Week2 Day3 where I need to dress up my guys with puppy natural brand, I got all the dress and accessories for Joshua, but I miss either one hat or shoes for Neku, ready visited all the stores including Cadoi city hundre of times, still can't find anything for him, I'm stuck!!! Please help
    Thanks

EDIT: just find out I don't need all dressing to be puppy natural, just need to be most of them then follow by couple battle, then the trend will be switch to number 1

6. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    For evolution, you need to ensure that when you highlight the pin you're evolving in the menu, that the majority of the bar that shows your progress towards an evolution is the proper color at the time of evolution. Blue means BPP, green means SDPP, pink means MPP. Another thing to think about is that Mingle and Shutdown points are harder to earn, and as such, they occupy more of the bar, even when you earn less of them. 1 MPP occupies the same percent of the bar as 9BPP, and 1SDPP counts as 4 BPP. So say you need 1000 PP to evolve a pin, and it evolves via MPP. You only need 56 MPP (56 x 9= 504, which is over half of 1000).

7. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1087 ImLegend, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    Thanks Brrobotix
    For the mingle, I only gain PP from practice in Tin Pin, usually if I won I do not get basic PP x 9 formula you mentioned, for example, I won the practice, my basic PP is 23, desk bonus + win bonus = 24 total PP...wtf
    Any other way to gain MPP without playing TinPin? Or any other way to win more MPP in TinPin, Thx

P.S. SDPP is easy to obtain by changing the Date&Time on your device

8. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Yeah I'm aware of the SDPP trick. It's very helpful early on. But like I said in my example, you only need a small amount of MPP to tip the balance in favor of MPP, so even thou you earn it at a comparatively low rate, a little MPP goes a long way. As I said above, you only need 56 MPP to get a mingle evolution for a pin that evolves at 1000 PP

9. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Everything is great just one thing on my PC its 659.9 MB and on my iPhone its 2.4 GB. Games have a difference but not that much. What's it for???

10. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    got more questions

If i missed some of the Pig Noises, can I kill them later, such as in second play thru or sth like that? or it is too late I cannot archive "Kill all Pig Noise" achievement :(

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm guessing this is because the Remix is the special version with the extra tracks and remastered art? I'm not sure what's on the PC version so I can't tell you for sure but I'm guessing the PC version would be like the DS version. Technically the iphone version has the most stuff in it but plays differently than the DS.

I think you can on the 2nd play through going through the days again. For your current playthrough it's probably not possible if you missed some already.

12. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1092 ImLegend, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    thanks

Question about Achievements

Chatty at the Counter (Unlock every ability)
    1) do I need to max out FSG 100%, even tho got all the abilities?
    2) food store is exclude in this achievement, correct? I can max out FSG, but there is no ability at all.
    3) does selling PIN count as ability? or only dress, cloth, accessories and etc count?
    4) I even heard I need to dress some kind clothes in the same brand of the store to make 100% friendship, is that true?

UG Wildlife Buff (Complete the Noise Report)
    1) do I need to collect 4 stars report on each noise to achieve that? or just find & defect them is enough?

thanks in advance

13. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    Eden set

I'm working on Eden set in Another Day. I read some of the wiki talking about the light punk with the eden set, but not completely get what it said, can anyone here explain to me how it work?

For example, if I equipped 5 eden pins, is that suppose to be good? or I need to wear different item (like punk?)

thanks in advance

14. Atangerine

Atangerine Active Member

Sep 13, 2012
    MI
    OK what the hell. I definitely replied to your other post like three weeks ago.

Chatty at the Counter
    1) Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't get all the abilities without maxing out the FSG first.
    2) No. Food stores can also unlock abilities for you, so it's important to fill out their FSG too. Clothing items will have an A on the top left corner of its picture if you have unlocked its ability.
    3) I don't understand what you mean by selling PIN count as ability. Maybe if you worded it differently I would. Sorry.
    4) That's not true.

UG Wildlife Buff
    1) No. Just find and detect them. But finding 4 stars for all of them is essential if you want to get all items and pins.

Eden set
    A) The light puck is only in the DS version of the game. The light puck is replaced by CC's (Cross combos) in TWEWY:SR. When you equip all 5 Eden pins, you will be invincible for four seconds every time you land a CC. Unfortunately, that leaves you with one more pin slot. The best pin to use with the Eden set is probably Yashamitsu (I don't know the spelling) with Joshua.

15. Atangerine

Atangerine Active Member

Sep 13, 2012
    MI
    The 659.9 MB is the compressed file size. When it installs, its true size is revealed.

16. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    thanks dude.

Chatty at the Counter
    I did got FSG 100% for all shops except Shadow Ramen, but most of the shops I still missed one ability to unlock, not sure why!
    I also bought as much item as possible except some weird items need to give up my Tin Pins, is that the case I required to purchase all the items in order to unlock the final ability?

Eden set
    if I equipped 5 eden pins, I would like to have the final one as the heal pin, such as Splish Splash Barrier. Also why Yashamitsu(atk 88)? not Kanesada(atk 99). What is your opinion on Eden set?

I'm hunting Rare Fifenfrog in another day for Black Mercury, is it worth for the boring farming?

17. Atangerine

Atangerine Active Member

Sep 13, 2012
    MI
    No. You're probably missing some abilities because different items can earn its ability from a different shop. To make it less confusing, one example would be that I buy something fron Edoga the Shop. Sometimes, the item ability will be unlocked at different stores. So then I go to the Cosmic Corner and then he'll say something and you'll get the ability unlocked. Sorry if it sounds confusing; it's hard to explain.

The five eden pins do nothing for your information. So you need an attacking pin. In my opinion it's a decent set, but it has its problems.

Yes, the black planets set is the most powerful set in the game.

18. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    thanks for the info, Atangerine

so in order to unlock all abilities, I believe I need to purchase all quest item as well.

Yeah! finally got a Black Mercury from Fifenfrog, lucky me!
    [​IMG]

19. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    #1099 ImLegend, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    Need help again - Pork City

[EDIT] figure it out myself.

20. queefinout

queefinout Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Can anyone tell me how to check playtime??? I can't seem to find it.