iPad The Wit Me ,My first small game.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AprilKlio, Mar 19, 2016.

1. #1 AprilKlio, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Friends, everybody is good
    This is my first small game Called The Wit Me, at present only The iphone ios mobile version, like friends can through The iphone app store search thewitme can find and download, can also be downloaded from this link https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/the-wit-me/id1084200362?L = zh&mt = 8
    It is a control on the two meet at the same time, keep the characters don't collide, in the above screen area click anywhere can control role, below the screen area, lower left area control red, lower right area control role, green area below only need to control any role, don't let below two roles collision, friends come and experience, and see how long you can insist on, come and try it!。
    The first game and there are many shortage of place, I will continue to work hard, hope like friends support, if you can share with other friends, that would be great, like the friends remember APP STORE RATING!Thank you friend!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Friends to download it

Double screen control At the same time control two screens oh!!

3. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    I like the art style. I have not had a chance to download and checkout but will and let you know what I think. Nice job.

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    WOW double WOW

5. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    If the English is as broken in the game as it is on this thread a shot I will give game for just shit giggles.

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    ? Browkhen eenglysh? Ih doint cee knoww bruuqin ihnglizh

7. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    English is pretty bad in game but it's not important to understanding the game. You basically control 3 things on the screen at once you really just need to focus on 2. It's pretty difficult at the start but once you get the hang not too bad. I wouldn't say it's overly "fun" but it is a challenge.

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    #Fun Fun Fun Fun#

Attached Files:

9. hi,Now, it seems, English tutorial game, that is not very clear, I will continue to learn knowledge, will do more detailed tutorial, I'll record this problem, the game really more like a challenge, both hands control, and reaction

10. hi,Now, it seems, English tutorial game, that is not very clear, I will continue to learn knowledge, will do more detailed tutorial, I'll record this problem, the game really more like a challenge, both hands control, and reaction

11. Nice job!I'm glad to see you like:):):)

12. To download! friends!!