Universal The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (by Tin Man Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Feb 21, 2017.

1. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Well-Known Member

Thanks for your support stubbieoz and Silver99!

2. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Hey, alllll good, well almost lol....let me briefly explain. I finally remembered it was easier to get ahold of someone via facebook...did, they said the same solution and it worked...very nice and helpful and came to find my emails...which became quite disgruntled haha...eh....never reached a destination! So....thats prolly a good thing cuz I began to think I was being ignored...thankfully not the case.
    BUT....the pack I bought was the last available one...one with a chick that wields a spear and a shield....reason I bought the pack was for this character. She is literally THE only character out of the bunch as well as the free characters available with this bug....but her color/model paint does not show up no matter what I do. Tried uninstall reinstall, re purchase...it stumped the guy I discussed the matter with and even sent screen shots of the issue. For some reason my entire life is sadly enough just like this....special situations with unique problems...never the problems that are known with a known & easy quick fix lol...its an odd curse but true nonetheless. I was super psyked to play the game, then this...and it fell flat from there...hoping that some time in the future I can play the character I want with the intended color instead of the un-painted silver. Not the fault of any game design..im positive its an enjoyable game...just bad luck and stubborn nature # #

^ my version of brief.

3. TheFword

TheFword New Member

Aug 6, 2017
    You are not the only one. I bought the full pack because of the high reviews and cuz I'm a sucker for a great game. I uninstalled when I needed space to film playing a show with the singer of panic....AND EVERYTHING WAS GONE. So don't let the dev tell you "one other case has every been reported" what a joke. Ah well I'm out 12$ or whatever it was. Waste.

4. TheFword

TheFword New Member

Aug 6, 2017
    I'm actually going to speak about what I just saw the dev say in the steam forums....what a ####in lie. I too emailed them and got NO RESPONSE. Your talking about someone who just bought the "ultimate DLC PACK" and I don't even get a response other than the....thanks for the message...and I also had another def tell me legit to ...."try to buy it again and if it's on the same account it should recognize your name." No ####in way...the bill on my CC is enough....I just want my money back.

5. Palanthian

Palanthian Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2016
    I tried this and liked it on the surface, but couldn't get along with the combat system. Far too tedious and time-consuming.

6. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    When you hit purchase again it will ask you if you want to download it again for free and that you already own it.
    Seriously what is and has kept me from even playing the game is the fact that the character I want to play and bought for some reason her figure stays silver/gray and the color doesn't render in the game for some reason. Tried all other characters and they all have color. Its really pissing me off cuz I want to play and I would have spent more money here now and in the future but I won't ever unless they fix this issue.
    PLUS...Fighting Fantasy Legends I bought day one and its amaaaazing. Also...where ARE the updates and new characters etc promised for this game?

P.S. I'm still sore about not getting my Warhammer 40k: Legacy of Dorn follow up add ons! I want the other two pieces of the story...and they're never going to do it.

7. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Thank you guys SOOOO much for fixing the issue with figurine paint not showing. It honestly kept me from ever playing the game, but now I can play through satisfied that my little holy warrior chic has pigment and no silver cloth clothing of any kind #
    Weeeeeee! It like the game has just launched for me haha.

8. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Is there new DLC? I don't see anything new in the IAP menu in the AppStore, and I don't currently have the game installed to check.

9. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    No extra play content, but two new groups of heroes are available, some of which are goblins, etc.

10. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Also, and this could just be me seeing things or eyes readjusting to the game, but some things seem a tad more zoomed out, some extra lighting and/or shading detail, and cleaner interface overall. Maybe?

11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Damn you didn’t play because of just that ? Thought the silver character was fine, reminded me of lots of old skool D&D gaming in the old days with the silver figures

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Yep, lol...I can be very particular about how I get enjoyment from a game. But I have been looking and waiting daily for this to be fixed...plus...I have ALOT of games in back log #

13. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Oh, also, apparently I was wrong about no new content. It says right in the patch notes getting the goblin scourge pack includes some new quests and even new locations in the mountain.

D'oh!

14. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    It was not silver - it was lead!
    -hope you didn't lick you fingers after touching them :=

15. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ha ha those were the days. Remember when my friend bought a mould kit and would get his dad to melt the lead to pour into the moulds and once it had cooled down there were loads of figures. good times !

16. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    Hi guys does anyone know is this game have full screen support on the iphone X and onward? 14 Pro max, 15 pro max etc

17. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Surprisingly, yes it does.

Ausar likes this.
  18. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    Really? then i'm off to buy it

And does it work well on the latest ios?

Thanks dude :)

19. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Didn’t play far, but it seems to work fine.