Universal The Walking Dead: Road to Survival (by Phase One Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 12, 2015.

1. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=269386][​IMG][/thread] [thread=248489][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269461][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269494][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269444][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269442][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269449][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261536][​IMG][/thread]

The Walking Dead
    Road to Survival

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 27th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Is the PVP in this optional (like Dragon Blaze) or is it pretty much mandatory a la CoC ? thanks

3. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    It is mandatory.. You will be attacked when you are off-line, when that happens (if you loose) - you get a 2 hr shield.. Your strength in the game (known as reputation) is currently solely determined by your pvp status..

With that said, this game does PVP right in many ways.. It is not cumbersome or annoying, and it does not feel like a chore to me..

You get one pvp raid ticket every 45 minutes, and it caps out at 6.. That is a recharge time of 4.5 hrs..

I definitely would not compare pvp in this game with COC - other then fact that it is mandatory..

But as with most mmo's, joining a faction (clan) is pretty much necessary..

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thanks for the answer Correy! i decided i don't like that steal-from others and they steal from-you type of pvp :)

5. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Yeah, i know what you mean.. It DOES get old once the novelty wears off.. I usually last a few days, then Im gonzo, and just become an occasional player at best.

6. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Any of the Devs here?
    Trying to contact for a week now, and no support..
    Least to say... the support sucks big time!!!!
    Fix my darn account!!!!