the very best alarm clock apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Sceneshifter, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Sceneshifter

Sceneshifter Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for the ultimate alarm clock app. I'm currently using the free version of Night Stand HD, quite like it. I like that it rings, even when my ipad is closed with the smartcover, that's the essential necessity for the alarm app. Unfortunately the lite version has annoying alarms (ringing signals) and doesn't seem to have a snooze button which I miss.

Which alarm clock should I get? It is ok if it costs a buck or two.

Thank you very much!

2. gamblndano

gamblndano New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Best Alarm Clock App- MultiSnooze

You will want to check out MultiSnooze. MultiSnooze is launching within the next week or so and will be available on the iPhone platform. MultiSnooze allows you to access your iTunes playlist and offers numerous other features. The coolest is that it gives you the ability to press the snooze button multiple times and thus merges multiple snoozes together to deliver uninterrupted sleep until its time to really get up. Find out more at multisnooze.com App cost is $1.99

3. Accessorygeeks

Accessorygeeks Active Member

Mar 25, 2011
    The BEST alarm clock app is the one already installed in your phone. They are way more reliable than any after market alarm app.

I've actually missed work once because I woke up late from using an after market alarm apps that have failed to work.

I got chewed out by my boss and got written up. Never used another alarm app ever again.

4. Sceneshifter

Sceneshifter Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Unfortunately the iPad does not have an alarm app :-( It is also missing a weather app for example.. quite sad.

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    The best alarm clock IMO is called Wakey Wakey. This is too good, but your girlfriend won't like it! You're in bed and Pamela Anderson tries to coax you awake by cooing things to you like 'come on, baby, time to get up'! And things like that. Might wake up with wood, though! Heh,Heh! See what you think.

6. harkal

harkal Active Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Actually the embeded alarm in iOS did let me down twice by not ringing! It was actually a big issue on the news. However I don't know is you can trust third party alarms more...

7. gamblndano

gamblndano New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    MultiSnooze is the ultimate snooze alarm

Do you ever hit your snooze button multiple times on your iPhone? Doesn't it suck to have to ReWake up every time your alarm goes off again? What if you could assess how many times you are going to hit the snooze when you first wake up and then hit the snooze button multiple times right up front and receive that number of snooze sessions? Wouldn't that be GREAT!!? Now you can. It's a new app coming out soon called MultiSnooze. Check out the details at multisnooze.com