The Twelve Days of Chromodyne...mas? Oh yes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CGSColin, Oct 29, 2009.

1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Thx, I think me and Derek were here the longest trying to get codes but never did, looks like our work paid off :D

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    hahahaha yea i was thinking the same thing, when he posted the last codes we were the only ones that posted anything

3. CGSColin

CGSColin Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Thanks again to everyone for participating!

If any of the promo code winners get a chance, I'd love some feedback on iTunes :)

See you next contest!

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    i still need to write a review in itunes, but im just g2 mention this real quick, its kinda hard to rotate the wheels. idk if there's a way to improve on this mechanic, but itd be nice

5. CGSColin

CGSColin Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    For the time being, my best suggestion is practice, but I am working on an alternate control method for the first big update. Part of the problem is most of the alternate methods I can think of are all very unintuitive and/or clumsy :/ The current method I will admit takes some getting used to, but it does work.

6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    oh by all means it does work, im getting used to it, just kind of a hassle at some points. itd be hard to figure out a better control method..this game is pretty unique lol