The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    Have you sent a message to support team? They can restore your game data if you provide them with your player ID.

2. kansas_girl03

kansas_girl03 New Member

Sep 18, 2015
    sending marble to warehouse quest

I have the quest to send marble to the warehouse. I have marble fiord that produces marble and I have the zepplin. I also have over 300 units to send (quest says send 200) but whem I go to select the marble to send it's blacked out with zero units. How do I send it then???:confused:

3. Gamez

Gamez New Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Cant build Lumber Mill

So I completed the saw quest, the lumber mill does not show up in the third tab, event though it say I can build a lumber mill. There is a lumber mill already built in another area I can't get to. Must be some glitch. I will have to stop playing if I can't figure it out.

4. catchman22

catchman22 New Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Tribez Play

Hello all. I play Tribez through Facebook and have gotten stuck. On Isle of Ancients, I've cleared everything except the fog in the upper right corner and the Murlod huts on the right at the bottom with their respective rock piles. I can't find a quest that opens those areas up. HELP!